Cannabis | Marijuana > Cannabis General

Decarboxylate or Go Home

<< < (2/3) > >>

djpinito:
I save the vape bud from my Magic Flight Launch Box, its already decarboxlated. So I just add to fatty peanut butter and put on crackers. Bam you got some firecrackers.

Forest:

--- Quote from: djpinito on May 03, 2013, 02:24:07 AM ---I save the vape bud from my Magic Flight Launch Box, its already decarboxlated. So I just add to fatty peanut butter and put on crackers. Bam you got some firecrackers.

--- End quote ---

interesting way to stream line it bro ^-^

dub:

--- Quote ---Take the bud you're going to use, and wrap it loosely in tin foil. Bake it in your oven at 220F for 20 minutes. It's important that your oven doesn't get above 230F, or you might start vaporization. Ta-da! You've decarbed your cannabis and it's ready to be cooked with!
--- End quote ---

I use a pyrex dish or baking pan and cover it with aluminum foil.

Let the weed in the aluminum foil sit until it is room temperature before uncovering it, it will keep a lot more of the cannabinoids in the herb, as opposed to having a lot of the stuff dissipate into the air when opening.

Good thread.

R:
This is only necesary if you are gonna do a toss and wash with fresh herbs.  Brownie/cookie/cake "baking" temps will take care of this just fine.

dub:
Basically, what we are doing is we remove a carboxyl (-COOH) group from a molecule.
Specifically, we are removing the carboxl group from the THC Acid (and CBD acid), by heating, to give pure THC and CBD.

A very simple chemical reaction yields a very tangible result.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version