Author Topic: The #1 rule of cannabis hustling  (Read 305 times)

dub

• TGL Master
The #1 rule of cannabis hustling
« on: July 14, 2013, 01:53:08 PM »
The #1 rue of cannabis hustling:

Never do business with a tweaker.

People can always tell right away, even if your not on the shit. You will always "move" "talk" and "act" like a tweaker.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 07:16:39 PM by AciD »
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: The #1 rue of cannabis hustling
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 05:30:51 PM »
#2 rule never make moves if your heart isn't in it. meaning if you think somethings not right do not serve that person. my friend fucked up and is doing a 5 year bid.  :(

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: The #1 rue of cannabis hustling
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 06:34:49 PM »
#2 rule never make moves if your heart isn't in it. meaning if you think somethings not right do not serve that person. my friend fucked up and is doing a 5 year bid.  :(
              UGHHHHHHHH HATE to hear this kind of stuff  :'( :'(                               LEGALIZE IT
yep gotta quote "no new friends, no new friends"

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: The #1 rule of cannabis hustling
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 08:38:16 PM »
In an alternate reality, I used to hustle the stuff,
   But it just isn't worth it to me any longer. I can tell you that there was no way I could have ever paid for
any kind of a lawyer had I gotten busted selling weed,not from the small profits I made while selling the stuff. I learned
a simple thing from my Dad, he always told me that the Manufacturer created a product & then doubled their money
when they sold their product to a Distributor, who then doubled his money when he sold the product to a Retailer.
Who then doubled his money when he sold that same product to the end user (you & me).  Although I don't believe that
most retailers are doubling their money nowadays, I still find it a good explanation. Unfortunately, I never found such a deal
on weed, even when buying a larger quantity, that I could charge enough to double my money, which made me find
it just too much of a risk to sell.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: The #1 rule of cannabis hustling
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 10:32:34 PM »
There no money in weed unless your the grower or get it from a grower in bulk or shitty street dealing $20g's. Who the fuck deals with tweakers anyway? A good rule is to deal to dealers in diffrent countiez! Later
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:56:38 PM by AciD »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal