Author Topic: Mullien is awesome for colds or sinus blockage  (Read 785 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Mullien is awesome for colds or sinus blockage
« on: October 01, 2014, 06:40:02 PM »
OMG, spent $4 on a quarter pound of dried mullien, and took one hit and it cleared me out really well, my sinuses are wide open with just one hit, wow!  I have a lifetime supply and it works better than any doctors or OTC substance. :tits3: :tits3:
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Mullien is awesome for colds or sinus blockage
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 06:41:09 PM »
I have heard good things about the mullien!

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »
It grows wild all over the USA. Big fuzzy leaves coming out from the center, a clump of leaves on the ground. Then it makes a flower stalk, a few ft tall, with little yellow pretty pretties near the top.  I've heard locals call it lambs ear...

I keep some on hand always.  Though I no longer have seasonal lung gunk now that I kratom.  No seasonal bronchitis for the last 2 years whooohoooo.  Of course there is the addiction to deal with but it's so fucking lovely.  Really, I don't think it would be as fulfilling if it came completely free.  One ultimately pays some price for all things, kratom goes ahead and makes that price apparent and it's a worthy pursuit.  Now to keep it legal...

All smokers who do not kratom should keep some dried mullein on hand.  It's also good at bedtime, relaxing to smoke and I think tea is common also.  Fuck some pseudophed peeps, shouldnt need it with mullein.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 07:05:10 PM »
4-5 mullien plants pop up in my yard every year

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 07:24:30 PM »
I went by my old house that flooded in 2011 and there is a giant mullein plant in the garage driveway right now.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 08:35:08 PM »
OMG, spent $4 on a quarter pound of dried mullien, and took one hit and it cleared me out really well, my sinuses are wide open with just one hit, wow!  I have a lifetime supply and it works better than any doctors or OTC substance. :tits3: :tits3:

So now You are gonna throw out the weed?

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 09:13:45 PM »
oh no, weed and me go together~
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 09:45:26 PM »
oh no, weed and me go together~

I used to think it was the old lady,
but she's gone & the weed stayed

Taz

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 11:33:11 PM »
Good info. Sinuses are a major PIA for me.

Damn 80's.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 09:44:36 AM »
It grows wild all over the USA. Big fuzzy leaves coming out from the center, a clump of leaves on the ground. Then it makes a flower stalk, a few ft tall, with little yellow pretty pretties near the top.  I've heard locals call it lambs ear...

I keep some on hand always.  Though I no longer have seasonal lung gunk now that I kratom.  No seasonal bronchitis for the last 2 years whooohoooo.  Of course there is the addiction to deal with but it's so fucking lovely.  Really, I don't think it would be as fulfilling if it came completely free.  One ultimately pays some price for all things, kratom goes ahead and makes that price apparent and it's a worthy pursuit.  Now to keep it legal...

All smokers who do not kratom should keep some dried mullein on hand.  It's also good at bedtime, relaxing to smoke and I think tea is common also.  Fuck some pseudophed peeps, shouldnt need it with mullein.

:goodpost

Could not agree more, Avoca. The kratom is wonderful stuff, and I have not taken any sort of OTC allergy med since I discovered it. Going on two years for me, too. :horns up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal