Author Topic: Hey yall.  (Read 561 times)

MandalaSmoker

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
Hey yall.
« on: November 18, 2014, 08:54:19 PM »
I got am Email asking if I was okay.I'm doing good just trying to get my life in a good place.Trying to quit incense.Started going to the doctor for all my medical problems.

I made a lot mistakes growing up when I was in my teenage years and that is what I am trying to work through.I am by no means stupid and love learning just about anything now.When I was younger I dropped out of school and just did a whole bunch of stupid shit.Picking the people I chose to hang around with is one.They are not even friends anymore.

I have zero job skill and no high education.I do not have money to afford it at this time in my life either.The trades I am interested in are criminal justice (it would get me started in the law field and I am interested in that) technician, or welding.I have something wrong with my muscles and that halts physical work a lot.It fucking sucks, people think I am lazy or some shit.Well live with what I have and say that.

I have fines right now that are a few years old and that is the first step.I have been going to khan academy to study.It is great and I thank Salman Khan for such a great service.I can study for free on some stuff I need to.

I never had a father figure or guidance.I have had to create my own with the help of my mom and god bless her man.She may not be super smart and have all the answers but she is here for me and that is more than anyone else has done in real life.

I found some very good people through these type of forums that offer inspiration and encouragement.My brother moved in with us and I love him too but it is not a very good situation because he gets mad over shit me and my mom can not help.He lets me play his xbox one and he may let me buy it from him if I can.

If you all have an xbox one let me know and I'll put you on the friends list

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: Hey yall.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 09:09:17 PM »
Planet X is not an incense forum, its an everything that is on your mind or in your mind forum.  :tripping:

If you need advice for anything or help with your life , or just  a place to vent, we are here for you.

Khan academy is great. My advice is to set a pace and stick to it. Give 75% effort 100% of the time and you will succeed at anything you do. Use the other 25% for downtime. You will find you get more done this way than getting burned out, then resting in a cycle.

We missed you brother. Welcome Back.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 09:55:58 PM »
 :goodpost
Glad to have you back...
I am not one too judge as I have gone through a lot of shit myself...keep in touch we are here for each other..we are a family here, the last of a dying breed

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 07:41:51 AM »
hey Brother! Welcome home, we all have had a weird ride . this is always home base when we land..Family is family, even if you never hear from them.

MandalaSmoker

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 03:25:05 PM »
Thanks for the replies.Makes me feel better about it all.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 03:58:27 PM »
Nice to have you back!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal