Author Topic: OH -Recreational marijuana sales to start as early as Tuesday  (Read 2718 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
OH -Recreational marijuana sales to start as early as Tuesday
« on: August 02, 2024, 09:00:12 PM »
https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/continuing-coverage/marijuana-in-ohio/recreational-marijuana-sales-to-start-as-early-as-tuesday#:~:text=After%20months%20of%20anticipation%2C%20non,in%20the%20state%20of%20Ohio.

By: Maya MoritaPosted 5:06 PM, Aug 02, 2024 and last updated 5:06 PM, Aug 02, 2024

After months of anticipation, non-medical marijuana sales will start as early as Tuesday, Aug. 6, according to the Ohio Cannabis Coalition (OHCANN).

The passage of Issue 2 in November allowed people 21 and over to purchase marijuana recreationally in the state of Ohio.

Applications opened in June for companies to start selling marijuana recreationally.

The passage of Issue 2 in November allowed people 21 and over to purchase marijuana recreationally in the state of Ohio.

Applications opened in June for companies to start selling marijuana recreationally.

The 17-page application covered conditions of getting a license, such as keeping visitor logs, having curbside and drive-through pickup and utilizing surveillance systems.

“I can’t emphasize enough the work that OHCANN members alongside DCC have put in to bring us to this day,” OHCANN Spokesperson Tom Haren said in a statement. “We are stepping into a new future for Ohio where citizens will have access to safe products and communities will feel the benefits of this growing industry through tax revenue and job opportunities."

In a release, OHCANN said although sales could start as soon as Tuesday, some dispensaries may need additional time.

Some companies that are already selling medically have the option to open a separate dispensary to sell recreationally. License applications must be approved or denied by Sept. 7. Applications were due June 14
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 09:02:17 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
Re: OH -Recreational marijuana sales to start as early as Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 07:02:33 AM »
woot!

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2024, 06:56:40 PM »
woot!

let the $70 8ths begin!

Bonus, you get your license scanned and every purchase is in a database.

Support your neighborhood dealer.

The good news is now you wont have to hide in that shadows to have a smoke.  :jay:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 06:52:04 PM by BurnMan »

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2024, 12:07:55 PM »
 :smokepack

Free Da Weed. One more state freeing weed

:goodpost

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2024, 02:06:02 PM »
Got to love the Ohio 10th

2.88 grams for $30-60

5.66 grams for 50-120

Then 14 grams and oz when you can find them. Sale prices are closer to what you should expect but what goes on sale that is worth a damn? 16% weak ass shit usually

edibles a bit pricey. Vapes and concentrates can be a better deal but you got to look for specials.

over all it depends on your dispensary as far as selection.

I give Ohio a B+ just for the quality of the actual dispensaries and customer service - some locations are A+

C+ for selection as it varies from place to place (Fuck Rise those over-priced dickheads)

D for prices   know they will eventually drop but they artificially inflated them by 30-40% once it went public.  Would be an F without the reasonable specials.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2024, 07:02:21 PM »
Not to leave out they scan your drivers license and everything you buy, how much you buy, and when and where you buy it is in multiple databases. If the law ever changes they have a criminal list at their finger tips  :jay:

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2024, 11:09:09 PM »
After you pay, you'll notice that the printed label on your purchase has your name on it, and you are the "custodian" of that sack. Rise is the only OH dispensary near me; very pricey.
North of the state line, if you are specific about what you want to spend and know your strains, you can get 2 oz. for about a hundred bucks. The wife gave up her license for scanning, but not me. I also have a cousin that works at one of the dispensaries a few miles north of me.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2024, 05:03:14 AM »
Cannabis shops scan your license in phoenix too but i'm not worried

Thing I've noticed is if they want you, they'll get ya

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2024, 12:29:18 AM »
 prices will eventually drop. I bought a few ounces at Dayton Ohio dispensary a couple years ago for $50 each on a special.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2024, 05:51:18 PM »
prices will eventually drop. I bought a few ounces at Dayton Ohio dispensary a couple years ago for $50 each on a special.

Betcha right after the sale the old stuff gets tossed in the trash--that's when the homeless people get it for free!

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2024, 11:54:27 PM »
 :weinerwiggle:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal