Author Topic: Nutmeg  (Read 6524 times)

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
Re: Nutmeg
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 11:17:05 AM »
Yeah, I remember reading about frequent use being bad for the liver.

I feel pretty baked at this point..  lol..  been about 7 hours since the initial 5.  Was playing some Kingdom Hearts 2 to pass the time..  Now that I stopped my head feels swollen or something haha like in a good way.

"Yeah, I've seen some weird shit"

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 02:31:02 PM »
I just went on an hour and a half walk.  In the cold air I didn't feel that high or anything, but I felt good..  now that I got home I sit down on the chair here, and daaaamn I'm fuzzy.

I'm thinking about throwing down some DXM on top of it, but then I think I've read that myristicin is a weak MAOI, and MAOI's and DXM don't mix well from what I remember..  I might try a small amount though..  I imagine they'd combine well somehow..

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 02:41:09 PM »
Hey House,  :biggrin Party on, muthrfkr :stoned

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 04:34:56 PM »
Whoooaaaaaaaa..  I had about 4 oz of an 8 oz tussin bottle..  so roughly 300-400 mgs.. 

It's kicking in hard, way more euphoric than normal, dayum..  I have a feeling this is gonna be a fun ride..

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 05:35:55 PM »
The music, man!  THE MUSIC

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH

ZIGGY PLAYED GUITARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 06:15:28 PM »
Wow, I'm really glad I tried this combo.  I have some heartburn, and my mouth is dry, but goddayum I feel like a golden god.

I feel like I'm glowing with some sort of energy..  major euphoria from movement and music.  Dunno why I never thought of this combo before...  They seem to potentiate each other.

R

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 09:36:07 AM »
Wow.  That is the most glowing report of nutmeg I ever heard of!

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 01:51:19 AM »

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 05:34:27 AM »
I'd say I was in a definite Nutmeg afterglow for most of today, I think I feel baseline now..

The Nutmeg underwhelmed me a bit, considering I had 8 of the 'megs and figured that was a pretty high dose, but mixed with the DXM?  Holy balls.  The visuals were so much more colorful, and the DXM came on a lot slower but a lot stronger somehow.. 

Haha Sunshine "keep calm" is right.  I wanted to tell the whole world.  lol I'm glad I've found a combo that can give me a stronger trip than DXM alone for maybe once in awhile.  Not an every day thing by any means.  If you do DXM, and you would try nutmeg, I suggest trying them together sometime.

I decided that the MAOI activity sounds pretty light for nutmeg, as it's not reported as a predominant effect very often and seems to be sparsely documented.. sorta like Passion flower.. The combo had no negative effects I'd report, but I'd say experienced trippers only need apply.

I'll be repeating that one again haha.  :biggrin  For people who don't know how to swallow large amounts of nasty stuff without much trouble I can see how it would be really hard, and nauseating...  I never get sick on DXM though and I didn't feel sick from nutmeg either..  Your mileage may vary.

R

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 08:09:39 AM »
You should post your experience on Erowid.  That was a useful bit of data and a good trip report.

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 09:48:40 PM »
Thanks mate.

I don't want anyone to worry about me but I decided to make this the nutmeg weekend.

I had 9 nutmegs at about 6AM this morning so it's been like 14 hours, I feel really good, and I added some dxm in again and this combo is just euphoric heaven.

It might just be me freakin out the other night, maybe not, but either way, I will report feeling like my eyes looked like wrinkly raisins or something they were so dry, like a spongebob cartoon.  I dunno if that's how it was, or if I was trippin my face off, but some eye moisturizer might help if anyone goes down my path.

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 12:42:29 PM »
Be careful on your journeys, brother House. :pimp
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

wessjester

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 03:09:39 PM »
i have done nutmeg before , make sure you research alot how much to take , cuz its not the safest legal trip out there , it all depends how much your body weight is and wether you have a empty stomach too , its like being stoned but only 25% and it lasts for a whole day , i like nutmeg and heavenly blues  too if you know what i mean , lol

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2013, 03:10:48 PM »
I feel like doing another nutmeg experiment today..  I think I will.

R

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2013, 03:22:07 PM »
Be safe!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal