Author Topic: hi all  (Read 745 times)

spicelog101

hi all
« on: June 19, 2013, 07:07:49 AM »
hello, some know me some don't, im on other forums but I was led here by a friend, hi tone its me hm2013 im back at the house, but this site is nice and well laid out, might have to hang up my coat and stay awhile, also hi acid, Italian queen and many more names ive seen around the campfire, me I will be kicking logs! 8)

Swishahouse6

Re: hi all
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:23:56 AM »
Welcome, enjoy your stay and like you already said a bunch of cool peeps here.

R

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:43:14 AM »
Welcome log kicker.  Looking forward to your input and reviews.

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »
yo yo
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

walterwhite

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 03:20:41 PM »
Welcome.

You from Spice Log Forum I assume?

deckard cain

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »
I want Pebs to come out with a spice log.
bout a half pound of massive congealed nuggage.

anyways welcome!

spicelog101

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 06:12:11 PM »
im from the usa yep that's where im from, spicelog joke was funny......Deckard , how you been?  good I hope and walter do you still bitch about every blend, did you ever find one that worked? lol! walter kills me, ..........

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 07:22:29 PM »
Can you guys tell this guy is mycatsteven yet?

"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

walterwhite

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 09:01:05 PM »
im from the usa yep that's where im from, spicelog joke was funny......Deckard , how you been?  good I hope and walter do you still bitch about every blend, did you ever find one that worked? lol! walter kills me, ..........

Do I kill ya?  Cool

Nah, I don't bitch about every blend, but I'll tell it like it is, and if a blends a piece of shit I'm going to call it out.

I have several blends that I like, but I'm not just going to like any blend that makes its way to my mailbox. 

Where you the guy on SpiceLog who posted all the positive reviews saying 10/10 for every site, even the ones selling counterfeit junk with base herbs and no chems sprayed on.

That Spice Log Forum was terrible.  I only posted on there a few months back because I saw people praising websites that sell junk.  A lot of shilling going on there, but there was about 2 members looked like so I doubt anyone even noticed.

Herbmaster and catsteven I remember.  Is that you I assume spicelog101?

spicelog101

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 09:26:15 PM »
if I say yes are you coming over walter?  does this mean we aint friends anymore, I don't think I could bare it if we weren't friends anymore! lol! you cant get me worked up walter! but good try! mr. complain is who you are. all the fkn time, you whine like a little bitch........... so get out my face you don't own this forum and you aren't going to ruin my night so later! and talk to yourself cause im not listening. :popcorn:

walterwhite

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 09:45:25 PM »
if I say yes are you coming over walter?  does this mean we aint friends anymore, I don't think I could bare it if we weren't friends anymore! lol! you cant get me worked up walter! but good try! mr. complain is who you are. all the fkn time, you whine like a little bitch........... so get out my face you don't own this forum and you aren't going to ruin my night so later! and talk to yourself cause im not listening. :popcorn:

Friends?  Don't even know who the hell you are, just some little troll arguing with me on a herbal incense forum.

Where have I bitched and complained about blends?  Not sure what you are talking about.  If anyone sounds like a little bitch, it's you my friend.

Sounds like you are worked up to me.  You're the one who called me out when all I said was Welcome.

No need to talk tough and call me a bitch, we don't need any internet keyboard gangstas on here. 

Enjoy your night, SpiceLog, I'm done with ya.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:48:44 PM by walterwhite »

spicelog101

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 09:48:16 PM »
Thank you! have a good night now back to life............... :passone:

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 10:01:47 PM »

Hey Slick!!

Welcome aboard!!  :stoned :stoned :stoned

mist

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 10:10:20 PM »
hello, some know me some don't, im on other forums but I was led here by a friend, hi tone its me hm2013 im back at the house, but this site is nice and well laid out, might have to hang up my coat and stay awhile, also hi acid, Italian queen and many more names ive seen around the campfire, me I will be kicking logs! 8)

welcome aboard, hm2013.  you remind me of samtherocker a little bit.

don't come in here like a bull in a china shop and call out WW, that won't get you very far.  You are on the same path Sam was on.

You are that jackwagon from spicelog who posted all those reviews loving any blend and shilling like crazy, right?  Saying check out this site it's great.  Go here for great blends!  Hey check this out guys! It got me high for 20 hours! Great stuff!

spicelog101

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 10:25:40 PM »
don't worry walter can stand up 4 himself,  since everyone has made me feel so welcome! lol! here is a up and coming site,   go to facebook  and its Herbal exotix , like them and share and also yes! they will send you a sample, lol nobody wants one right, hot thread right here boys! :lol:  I still like yah guys but im just a guy who likes his sushi cold, I never wrote the word sushi before!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal