Author Topic: What is next? Blends are stale?  (Read 1442 times)

R

Re: What is next? Blends are stale?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 11:14:32 AM »
Man I couldn't even imagine how high you would get off a spice edible.... sounds pretty scary actually lol
It comes on slowly and builds.  Yes, you can get high as fuck.    Hatter has some edibles, and I think LHS still carries some.  With MJ you should bake the raw weed so the THC is made into a bioavailable form, but with blends you should not really bake it unless you have a dense medium like brownie batter, or risk losing some of the sprinkles to evaporation.  As a frequent traveller along that path I can tell you with complete candor and impunity that a toss and wash with blends works fine.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »
Man I couldn't even imagine how high you would get off a spice edible.... sounds pretty scary actually lol
It comes on slowly and builds.  Yes, you can get high as fuck.    Hatter has some edibles, and I think LHS still carries some.  With MJ you should bake the raw weed so the THC is made into a bioavailable form, but with blends you should not really bake it unless you have a dense medium like brownie batter, or risk losing some of the sprinkles to evaporation.  As a frequent traveller along that path I can tell you with complete candor and impunity that a toss and wash with blends works fine.

I've made firecrackers with weed before when I was a newbie smoker, .5g and I was blazed for like 6 hours. So thats why I would be scared to try a spice edible haha, once it hits the peak is going to last longer than 20 minutes like smoking or vaping. By the way, how long does the peak and effects last for a spice edible?

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 11:24:41 AM »
 By the way, how long does the peak and effects last for a spice edible?

All day on older gens. IDK about this new stuff.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 11:32:22 AM »
I read reports on eamz being good for duration and at low dosages its effective when taken orally. One report where subject took at night and woke up still feeling it.

R

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »
My last edible foray was with Burnman "Green".  Approx 1 gram, toss and wash.  Started to feel it about 1 hour, built up slowly for another 1.5 hrs--very blazed at that point, hard to watch TV, couldn't read the puter screen.  Trailed off over the next hour or so, aftereffects for a couple hours.  Total experience after I started to feel "the change", maybe 4 hours with aftereffects lasting a while longer.

A toss and wash with Spice Diamond lasted well over 12 hours with aftereffects all the next day.

A no-bake cookie with about 0.5 gm torch lasted about 4 hours but I was almost too high with that.  OK, I WAS too high.

A no bake with Gnostic labs Toasted lasted around 4 hours.

Several toss and washes with LHS Koko puffs (1/2 puff) lasted about 3.

A toss and wash with Hatters Body/Mind/Spirit and Blue Angel lasted about 2

etc.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 11:57:59 AM by Ngls »

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 11:55:10 AM »
I miss my Green. That was my fav.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

R

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »
I miss my Green. That was my fav.
TKO.  In my top 5 forever.

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 04:03:05 PM »
Hatters 2X brownies had me blazed for a good 6-8 hours. That was last summer tho so im not sure how relevant that is now... took about 2 hours for peak effects.  Great pain and anxiety relief...
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal