Author Topic: SPICED.BIZ TIMEBOMB APOLOGIZES.  (Read 1907 times)

timebomb

SPICED.BIZ TIMEBOMB APOLOGIZES.
« on: October 06, 2013, 09:45:45 AM »
 DEarest online friends,   I have been quick to anger and not handled  some situations in the positive ways I should've.   If I have insulted you or called you names I sincerely apologize.  They is no excuse for name calling and immature behaviors.   I am not a hateful person but have been hateful in name calling.   We all need to set an example of KINDNESS, RESPECT, and HONESTY..   again I apologize to the entire family and especially to those whom I called names.  If we have issues with posts lets debate them without name calling or being hateful.  Love yall.  PEACE.   :passing-joint:  :dance

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: SPICED.BIZ TIMEBOMB APOLOGIZES.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 10:37:55 AM »
very cool
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 12:48:36 PM »
Very cool indeed. And i dont wanna piggyback on your thread but id like to apologize to anyone ive pissed off. Ive got a big mouth, and i use it too much sometimes.

adamjj

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 02:11:12 PM »
Thanks bro :)

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 09:02:19 PM »
DEarest online friends,   I have been quick to anger and not handled  some situations in the positive ways I should've.   If I have insulted you or called you names I sincerely apologize.  They is no excuse for name calling and immature behaviors.   I am not a hateful person but have been hateful in name calling.   We all need to set an example of KINDNESS, RESPECT, and HONESTY..   again I apologize to the entire family and especially to those whom I called names.  If we have issues with posts lets debate them without name calling or being hateful.  Love yall.  PEACE.   :passing-joint:  :dance
:goodpost

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 09:21:59 PM »
Timebomb, you ass.  :nannah:  :dance

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 12:19:55 AM »
TB your a dick. Lol jk your cool in my book! :weinerwiggle:

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 07:27:18 AM »
Cool Beans , You Rock TimeBomb

adamjj

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 11:38:23 PM »
Thanks bro :)

I THINK U SENT ME A DRUNK PM LAST NITE ADAM!!    :lips: :lips: :hand-heart:     :nannah: :nannah:   THAT WAS A FIRST TO!! LOL BEEN DRUNK DIALED NEVA DRUNK PMED!! LOL U WAS THA FIRST!!   :weinerwiggle:

Lol I must of been fucked up I don't remember :/ gulp... did I at least spit better game then timebomb? Lol jk bro :) and queen :) but for real can you forward me that pm?

Swishahouse6

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 04:56:37 PM »
Fuck me.  Here we go again,  I don't care who is wrong or right KNOCK THE SHIT OFF.    Take it to pm or contact an Admin if you have too.  What the hell happened to the love around here, the good vibes?  I think everyone needs to go to their own corner and chill.  We are all wasting so much energy fighting between each other.  Why not take it out on our worthless Government and the 'Man' always trying to hold us back?  Please Guys, shit gets said and is taking personally when anger and tempers are high.   Here I set fire to it now inhale  :weedpass:

adamjj

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »
Well while were at it I'd like to apologize to jb for being a dick! Anyone else have apologies?

walterwhite

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 05:03:16 PM »
Good post, Swish.  Listen to him!

walterwhite

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »
Held my tounge enough.

Leave this girl alone, enough is enough.  No wonder females dont come here, I wouldnt either, get shit on or harrassed a lot.

Let her be and lets relax for once guys.  Should change the site name to Drama.Biz.

Keep doing your thing, Queen.  No ones threatening you, and if they did, theyd be in trouble with Heisenberg..

No need for internet gangstas, keyboard tough talk anymore.

Have a drink on me yall...

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 08:15:30 PM »
Well I guess I am gonna apologize for reading this whole thread; I feel like a voyeur. Honestly, the infighting is unbecoming. As Swish said, a pm or taking the issue to an admin is much more dignified for all involved. That being said, I have love for ya both.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

dimebag420

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
Ya know, its not very often me and JB agree on anything but good post bro! This shit needs to be squashed and honestly if TB is threatening a member of our mods, and especially if he is threatening to fuck with her real life, that should get him tha noose. I hate seeing all this going on, everyone of yall is like family to me. IQ is like a cool ass step mom to all of us stoners and shit lets show back just some of the love that shes shown us.
 :smoking-hookah:
"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times, cant put tha blame on you. Fool me three times, fuck tha peace signs, load the choppa and let it rain on you"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal