Author Topic: neeed yuo help guys  (Read 1011 times)

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
neeed yuo help guys
« on: October 12, 2013, 02:13:29 PM »
Ok my wife was  a CNA at a cathlick nursing home for 6 years till she got caned Monday  :-[ .She did  every thing she could possibly do to  please her employer . My wife was allways covering for people when they called in sick .she would go into work eirly to cover when they were short staffed im talking about getting a phone call at like 2 in the morning getting up at 3 am and going in when her shift didn't  actually start till 530 am .Shed work her weekends off when they were short staffed .My wife was allways doing all kinds off  nice shit like that to please her employer plus she loved her job she  loved working with the elderly .shed allways be comeing home crying though when one of them would pass away . she has a really big heart .OK lets get down to buisnes here . Not last weak but the weak before  she  gets into a little dispute at work with a fellow co worker another CNA  who has hardly even been working there  a half of a year to be exsact .BUT HER SISTER IS THE LEAD CNA AND THE LEAD C.NA. IS BEST FRIENDS WITH THE D.O.N. DIRECTER OF NURSING .Well basicly this chick( we will call her bitch ) trys telling my wife what assignment my wife  was going to be on for the day it was the shitty assignment and my wife just did it the day before . so my wife thought it was only fair that the  bitch did it that day and told her that .Well anyways wife tells me the bitch  goes running in to the break room and said  she saw her pull her cell phone out and call some one my wife  assumes she is calling her sister the lead CNA to complain about her having to do the shitty assinment.Well after her phone call she come back onto the floor and keeps giving my wife dirty ass looks kept doing this through out the day  and the rest of the week .to make a long story short she goes into work Monday and one of her bosses a Nun was at the front door waiting for her wouldn't even let her punch in she  pulled my wife  into an office and handed her a letter wich was sealed in an envolpe then fired her on the spot and said that the DON said that she tried calling her over the week end  wich is bull cause my wife never got a phone call we even checked her cell phone for missed calls and  there was nothing .so the DON lied basicly  about the phone call .was hopeing you all would be able to turn me and my wife into the rite direction about getting legal help cant afford a layer .she all ready cotacted equill employees rites or some shit like that figured you all could help steer us in the rite direction never had nothing like this happen to us before was thinking about getting one of those free lawyers the ones you don't pay unless they win to sue there asses .please guys we realy need all your guyses help and info any thing would be greatfull swisha recommended me stating this thread some good advice thanks brother swisha

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
Re: neeed yuo help guys
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 02:24:15 PM »
Maybe try talking to a few different lawyers, if theyre cool, they may take this case pro bono

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 02:42:02 PM »
oh ya almost forgot to ad that the letter was written by of course the DON and it said she was  letting my wife  go for unsatisfactory work no woning no write ups never no nothing just a bunch of favortism kinda odd though shes best friend with the lead CNA and the chick that started this bull with my wife is the lead c.n.a. sister huh .
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 02:43:45 PM by toy »

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 02:45:26 PM »
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 03:22:14 PM »
just called a few lawyers but it looks like they are all closed for the week end should have known that but left some messages just gota sit back and wate I gues .any sugestions would be greatful ill check back in from time to time

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 03:33:34 PM »
Here ia Arizona you would hafta go through a state agency first & it is called the EEOC. Some places call them
the Wage & Labor board idk about the law where you live but out my way they woulda had to verbally warned
her twice & written her up once to make a firing stick. I hope you get some justice done Toy

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 04:52:04 PM »
damn..i hate legal shit..sorry you and your women are going through this Brother. I pray it turns out in your favor.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 05:18:30 PM »
The State Bar list link I listed above lets you talk to a lawyer for half an hour for about $60 or so,  you tell them what you are looking for and
they match a local lawyer for you. A good start!
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

Ruh_Roh

• TGL Herbologist
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 09:57:07 PM »
You can actually go in and get a free consultation and they can let you know If you have a case or not...Then you pay the...shit...forgot the damn name they call it...not deposit...fuck   it's literally at the tip of my tongue...Anyways, you can usually work out payment options. Few hundred usually.

Also you can get online and go to forums and get legal advice from lawyers as well on what options you have available.

http://www.lawyers.com/ask-a-lawyer/ask-a-question.html

https://www.lawguru.com/answers/

Ahhh yes, fucking retainer!   Most give sit down and talk for free for about 30 mins or so and if they think they have a case, they will let you know.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2013, 11:03:19 PM »
That few hundred is only the beginning. I am an expert on contingency experts. With most judgments, most of the expense is trying to recover them.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 02:01:59 AM »
The State Bar list link I listed above lets you talk to a lawyer for half an hour for about $60 or so,  you tell them what you are looking for and
they match a local lawyer for you. A good start!

I have done this before a few times & it isn't the best way to find a competent lawyer as the
state just picks at random from whoever is on their list. Much better to go with someone
that was suggested, if you know anyone...

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 01:59:35 AM »
thanks for all the advice guys we really need it

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 12:37:41 AM »
isn't there like some 1800 number you can call to repot your employer for doing shit like this I forget the name  :-\ but I know theres a number I cant find it thuogh

Driver

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 12:41:43 AM »
Hope things get better for you and the wife, toy.

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 12:57:11 AM »
thanks driver that means a lot bro .my wife got a brosure in the mail today from the state of Wisconsin department of work force development .on nthe cover it says( fair employment law and complaint process )gonna read over it just noticed it sitting here in front of the computer ,at least its a start .we went and sighnd up for food stamps and energy assistance to help us out a bit till my wife can get some unemployment coming in her job is trying to delay things mother fuckers I tel ya  .way to many bills and not enough money .we will survive though allways have before . the wife want s to move to Columbus ohio she has family there and has been wanting to move for a wile . I told her this is a bad time to move we need more money to do that .she so lonely here in Wisconsin no family here except my brother and Dad .once we get back on our feet think we might be headen to ohio to be by her fam

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal