Author Topic: what are me and my family gona do  (Read 2612 times)

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: what are me and my family gona do
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2013, 01:19:30 PM »
welp I just wated to update all of you guys .we ended up getting the rent paid .thanks to everyone of you that helped us and thanks to everyone that prayed and recomeded all the  good ideas to us .  I love all of you so much !We  are a lot less stressed out now that's for sure .

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2013, 01:24:43 PM »
how did your wife's interview go?

Did you ask your pastor for help for December? Did you contact any temp agencies for extra work?

Let us know dude.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »
 The wifse interview went ok they said that they aren't going to be hireing till after thanks giving though .we are gonna be talking to our pastor tomorrow at church .filled out a few more aplications with a coulple difernt temp agenceys hopefully one of them calls me .I went over and helped my neighbor yesterday put up his rain gutter hes older and I told him the other day if he needs a helping hand to let me know and  that id be willing to help for free .I told him how I received a ton of help on here and that I was just trying to return the favor to someone in need .he came over yesterday during supper and asked for my help .got up and helped him out rite then and there .he was really really happy that I helped him out .plus it made me feel really good to help the old guy out hes in his mid 60s I believe and is a divorced.he mentioned that his kids don't come around much so I figured that's were Id come in and help him out .was thinking about going down and donating some of my time to the salvation army for thanks giving .I really feel I need to help out as many people in need as I can .Its only rite .don't have no money to donate but I can donate my time got plenty of that .   

Ozric

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2013, 05:10:19 PM »
Your a good man Toy :)

Heisenberg

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2013, 11:40:21 PM »
Glad things are getting better.

Good peoples you are.  Do good, good will come back to ya hopefully

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2013, 11:31:50 AM »
You Are Awesome Little Brother, You  Are doing Good, Your Neighbor will be there for you someday when you need him...even though you are paying something off from another , you are still building foundation with him. Very awesome..

Still Praying for your situation man, you Keep being Awesome. :horns up

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »
thanks for all the kind words guys it means a lot it  really  does  :)Happy Thanksgiving every one 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal