Author Topic: what are me and my family gona do  (Read 2174 times)

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
what are me and my family gona do
« on: November 16, 2013, 08:53:27 AM »
well guys don't know what me and my family  are  gonna do our landlord is threatening us with an eviction notice if we don't  come up with our full amount of rent for November  with in five days .he said that if the full amount isn't paid he gona be giving us a 14 day eviction notice .the wife cried mostly all day yesterday .we been asking my wifes family for help but so far no luck and my family is broke so so much for that .we went down and applied for rental assistance at a fe churches but most say they are out of funds or they say we don't qulify .I don't understand how they can say we don't qulify we are about to be evicted.the wife lost her job oct. 8th and my hours got reduced down to 20 hours a week at 9.50 an hour that aint shit .so any one have any sugjestions my ears are wide open .we would go and get a loan but I already have one fo  400 dollars and m y wife has one for 800 dollars .I aint trying to get a ton of people to send us money or anything ,but we sure could use some advice on what to do or were to turn next .we have a settlement from my wife getting fired wrongfully from her job that we should be receiving soon .I called and mentioned this to our landlord they said if they had something in writing or if they recieved a phone call that they might be able to work with us or something so I actually called  the guy that is in charge of my wifes case he works for the stat of Wisconsin explained to him our situation  and asked if hed be willing to call our landlord and mention that we are going to be getting that settlement and he agreed said that he would be more than happy to help us out by calling our landlord but that he  couldn't tell them the exact amount but he could tell them it would be enough to pay our rent .we are suppose to be getting 12 hundred dollars from them plus a  leter of recommendation for my wife .wish they gave her job back but even if they did my wife said that she wouldn't feel comfterable working there after all  this crap  happened

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: what are me and my family gona do
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 09:48:30 AM »
so sorry dude. I am going through some hard times up here too. It sounds like your lawyer came through for you. Can your wife get a part time job doing something like fast food or check out for now?

Maybe baby sitting or house cleaning for cash? make a flyer for these services and get some photo cpoies made. drop them off at supermarket bulleting boards and laundry mats and such. Make the bottom of the flyer to have tear offs with your phone number on them like this:

It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 10:11:09 AM »
yes shes been applying every were Accid so far no luck though .we never hired a lawyer couldn't afford one he wanted 750 just to get started .we are receiving the settlrment  through the state of Wisconsin they are helping us big time .thanks for the info though Accid 

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 10:38:52 AM »
damn toy, you have been on a downward spiral for a few months now..i am so sorry you are going through this, especially at this time of year..

like acid said part time jobs kick ass...I make a but load under the table doing odd jobs and yard work..

we are here if you need us man..

be sure to check with Social services. They can offer housing and food stamps and monthly income supplements..

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 10:47:10 AM »
Fuck, man. I had to take an 800 dollar loan from my 'connection' not long ago just to get by, one month. I feel you.
I hope you get this figured out quick. Stress is the life killer. Sounds like a LOT of stress. Did you guy from the state call your property management yet?
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 03:45:26 PM »
Sorry to hear what your going through man. hope things get betta!

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 04:06:47 PM »
Sending mojo your way bro. 

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 04:09:45 PM »
well guys don't know what me and my family  are  gonna do our landlord is threatening us with an eviction notice if we don't  come up with our full amount of rent for November  with in five days .he said that if the full amount isn't paid he gona be giving us a 14 day eviction notice .the wife cried mostly all day yesterday .we been asking my wifes family for help but so far no luck and my family is broke so so much for that .we went down and applied for rental assistance at a fe churches but most say they are out of funds or they say we don't qulify .I don't understand how they can say we don't qulify we are about to be evicted.the wife lost her job oct. 8th and my hours got reduced down to 20 hours a week at 9.50 an hour that aint shit .so any one have any sugjestions my ears are wide open .we would go and get a loan but I already have one fo  400 dollars and m y wife has one for 800 dollars .I aint trying to get a ton of people to send us money or anything ,but we sure could use some advice on what to do or were to turn next .we have a settlement from my wife getting fired wrongfully from her job that we should be receiving soon .I called and mentioned this to our landlord they said if they had something in writing or if they recieved a phone call that they might be able to work with us or something so I actually called  the guy that is in charge of my wifes case he works for the stat of Wisconsin explained to him our situation  and asked if hed be willing to call our landlord and mention that we are going to be getting that settlement and he agreed said that he would be more than happy to help us out by calling our landlord but that he  couldn't tell them the exact amount but he could tell them it would be enough to pay our rent .we are suppose to be getting 12 hundred dollars from them plus a  leter of recommendation for my wife .wish they gave her job back but even if they did my wife said that she wouldn't feel comfterable working there after all  this crap  happened

I am sorry to hear of this, I don't think 1200 dollars is a very good settlement either,
you all would be better off if your wife had her job back instead of $1,200. Dept of economic
security can mebbe issue a rent voucher, they do it out my way. You oughta get signed up
for food stamps there anyhow if you haven't already.

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »
me and the fiance were on food stamps while we were both employed and got off when I got a job with wells fargo. It's not a bad thing to get food stamps like people make it out to be if you really need it in situations like this. Some people just abuse the system when it comes to them by not reporting when they get a job etc.. In this situation i would definitely go for help from the government any way you can until you get back on your feet.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 05:30:06 PM »
when you have kids Social Services helps a lot. they can also keep you from being evicted. get busy on Monday calling them. Find all the numbers you need to call this weekend so you are ready 8 am Monday to begin calling.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2013, 11:41:59 PM »
yea def gotta call them first thing and even when you do your numnber 433436634534 in the queue to talk to a rep

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 10:31:34 AM »
damn toy, you have been on a downward spiral for a few months now..i am so sorry you are going through this, especially at this time of year..

like acid said part time jobs kick ass...I make a but load under the table doing odd jobs and yard work..

we are here if you need us man..

be sure to check with Social services. They can offer housing and food stamps and monthly income supplements..
thanks tibs were going to be contacting Social services for sure first thing Monday morning

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 10:39:07 AM »
Fuck, man. I had to take an 800 dollar loan from my 'connection' not long ago just to get by, one month. I feel you.
I hope you get this figured out quick. Stress is the life killer. Sounds like a LOT of stress. Did you guy from the state call your property management yet?
thanks r2-d3 yes our guy from the state contacted our land lord he just left them a measage though and he also left his number for them to call him if they wanted .I talked with our landlord yesterday and they said that they need to know how much we are receiving and they need to know the exact date .I think they( landlord ) know that's not going to happen after all it is confidential and the guy from the state don't wanna loose his job you know what I mean .he said that he can tell them it will be enough to cover rent .

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »
Fuck dear god toy..  :'(
So so sorry you are going through this that is so messed up?? How much is your rent??? I don't have hardly anything right now but I should have a little bit coming in soon. I don't have much myself except my car lol but I want to help in anyway I can and send something or do whatever I can because I know your're a good guy, and no family should EVER have to go through that experience of losing their home.. I have been there..  How much short are you so far??

Or hey hey, do you have enough money to afford a .380 and a ski mask maybe?? (lol jk jk... probably not funny, definitely not the time.. sorry..)
we are shrt 755 we haven't been able to pay a dime this month .the wife is all worried we  might get our car reposesed also  hope that dosent happen .thanks a ton for your thuoghts bro .any one no how late you have to be on a car payment before they reposes it .really worried about that shit .

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 10:47:16 AM »
Sorry to hear what your going through man. hope things get betta!
thanks lak apriciate the thought man

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal