Author Topic: METH!!!!!!!!!  (Read 602 times)

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
METH!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 25, 2013, 01:09:49 AM »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: METH!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 02:54:58 AM »

I had a $500 a week meth habit & I still have all my teeth
Maybe cause I started brushing & flossing regularly when I
turned 40? I have seen folks with that empty grin tho--not pretty

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 08:13:26 PM »
Got some from a guy with a similar smile to that, He exclaimed and made it very clear "THIS SMILE DONT COME FREE YAKNOW?" lol repeated that over and over. I have problems with clenching my jaw and biting down on my teeth at all times after my habit subsided I can't even smoke weed without chattering grinding or biting down on my teeth. Fucking hate this drug with a passion. hands down the most addictive drug i've ever encountered. Having said all that I would be a liar if I said I don't crave it to this day. 8 years on almost a year off. woo! lol

I fixed the tooth-grinding, whenever I notice it I put my tongue between my teeth & leave it there as long as it takes
I used to chew gum the first few years after I quit

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 11:28:32 PM »
METH SUCKS!

I have known friends who went down fast with METH. And the ones who did quit, wow, they had a hard road to do so!

When I was in College I thought it would be a good idea to have some METH in the kitchen, for when I ran out of energy to stay awake studying. I also used some to bump me up for energy to go to work.

I haven't used this in over 10 years. Heck I use Kratom and I know how to create the tea in such a way which gives me plenty of energy. Or make it in a way which is like VICODEN.

My teeth are ok, I use a Professional Toothbrush, last few years! Floss, MouthWash ETC.

If you need a boost, Drink Coffee, Tea, Kratom NOT METH!

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 12:33:53 PM »
ORDER MADE! lol.. :cokesniff :snort: :weinerwiggle:

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 03:18:38 PM »
Got some from a guy with a similar smile to that, He exclaimed and made it very clear "THIS SMILE DONT COME FREE YAKNOW?" lol repeated that over and over. I have problems with clenching my jaw and biting down on my teeth at all times after my habit subsided I can't even smoke weed without chattering grinding or biting down on my teeth. Fucking hate this drug with a passion. hands down the most addictive drug i've ever encountered. Having said all that I would be a liar if I said I don't crave it to this day. 8 years on almost a year off. woo! lol

I guess you found it more addicting than I did, I started using it at my GF's request in 1990. At first we used it only on the weekend as a sex stimulizer
we could make a quarter gram last for two sets of weekends (if I held onto the dope). Years later after dumping that GF I started using more & more,
until I got to using a quarter oz per week, at which time I was truly spun (no longer sane). I was going to work without shoes, shaving half my face & G-d knows what else
my parents had friends on the force and a cop began meeting me at my home after 5pm everyday after work, which didn't bother me in the least. I decided to quit in 1997 and after realizing
just how much I hated the shit I did quit. I then spent the next year truly hating meth, myself & everything. I recall thinking about shooting myself all
day long, everyday for a good year. After that I realized that I had stopped thinking about what an easy & quick fix shooting myself in the head would be
and at that point I decided that I had recovered from the evil that meth is. I was and am still in full possession of all my teeth & whenever I do take the time
to think about meth it is only to acknowledge just how stupid I was to let it get ahold on me, as I have zero interest in ever using that shit ever again.

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 07:05:46 PM »
Shit don't play stay far far away Always Coca Cola  :cokesniff WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 12:54:33 AM »
Shit don't play stay far far away Always Coca Cola  :cokesniff WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yes, I like coke. I hafta be careful not to do hot rails tho, last time I tried them I knew I could get hooked real easy.
I did lose about 100 pounds with my new coke diet & my Dr was amazed. I just skipped a meal 3-4 times a week &
instead,  I snorted just enough to make my stomach quit caring. Amazing how coke will totally kill off your appetite

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 01:25:29 AM »
them lines is what gets ya just bumpity bump it
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal