Author Topic: Tetra Labs "PureGold" (93% cannabinoids) review  (Read 2669 times)

dub

• TGL Master
Tetra Labs "PureGold" (93% cannabinoids) review
« on: March 09, 2013, 01:19:01 PM »
Product: Tetra Labs "PureGold"

Picture: Click for larger image

Vendor:
http://tetralabs.com/puregold.php

Price: $40 per .5 gram

Look,taste, smell etc. in/out of the package: Looks like a vitamin E pill. Once it's opened, it smells like Oranges.

Method of Use (ingest, smoke etc.): Squeezed some onto some base herbs in a glass pipe.

Quantity Used in review: About 1/4 of the container

Taste/Smell in use: Tastes like hash oil, but lighter and easier on the lungs. I can taste a little bit of the orange flavor as well. Smells a bit citrusy in the air after I exhale.

Feel first hit? (If applicable): Yes. I took a huge rip, but ended up coughing like crazy on this first hit.

Effects / Experience description: As soon as I touch my lighter to the bowl, the PureGold liquifies and melts into the base herbs. As I am exhaling / coughing I can already feel a nice head-crush happening... a slight pressure on my temples and a tightening of my head muscles. A bit of heart palpatation is noted (pumping), but no increase in overall heart rate. This always happens when I use high level THC/CBD products. i finish off the bowl in another 2 more rips, the remaining hits go down easier than the first. Within 2-3 minutes I am feeling nicely baked, with a slow rush building in intensity for the next 1/2 hour. Very swimmy-headed, heavy stone. Borderline psychedelic, at least when looking at bright lights and listening to music. If i didn't drink two cups of coffee and a large latte I may of fallen asleep though, it was a bit heavy for the morning.

Duration: I used this first thing in the morning with coffee to see how it hit me with a clear head. I didn't smoke anything again until after lunch, so it lasted a good 2.5 - 3 hours, with residual effects (cottonmouth) lasting a bit longer.

Overall rating (hate-love etc.): Love it, it's "da bomb!"

Would you use this product again?: Yes. And I am stoked to try Tetra Labs other products (reviews to come)

Additional Comments (if any): After my previous bad experience and sickness with synthetic cannabinoids, i figured i would go the phytocannabinoid (plant based) route for a little bit. I decided to visit one of my favorite clubs in the city and see what kind of odd products they carried. Amongst a few other purchases I got this "PureGold". I have used Tetra Labs pills before, and liked them, so i figured I would give this a shot. At $40 per half gram this product is definitely not cheap, but a little goes a long ways. The half gram lasted me all day and i had a little bit left this morning.

Here is what they state on their site: PureGold, the core active ingredient in all TetraLabs products, offers rapid relief for appetite loss, nausea, inflammation, pain and other symptoms. PureGold is not an extract or hash oil. Rather, it consists of the pure cannabinoids that are refined from hash oil.

Smokable PureGold contains 93% pure natural cannabinoids, comprised of approximately 87% Δ9 and other THC isomers, 2% CBG, 3% CBN, 1% CBD, along with 2% other terpenes. Smokable PureGold also includes 5% d-limonene, a naturally occurring terpene found in orange oil and other plants, including cannabis. Testers report that limonene improves smoke-ability and improves the affect. Limonene also is an anti-oxidant and has the pleasant fragrance of oranges.

PureGold is generally heated and inhaled in pure form. One drop can last a long time if properly smoked.

You'll notice the effects of PureGold in less than one minute. Importantly, PureGold leaves patients clear-headed without the fuzzy, dopey character of some cannabis. (Honestly I got pretty dopey off of it).

:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 03:31:34 PM by dub »
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Tetra Labs "PureGold" (93% cannabinoids) review
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 03:42:38 PM »
Sounds pretty decent.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 04:47:47 PM »
Id smoke it

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 01:29:27 AM »
I want
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 10:22:45 PM »
Sounds like this will really loosen the old fiddle strings!!!!!

dimebag420

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 11:33:30 PM »
Awesome post, im definetely interested in trying this one out.
"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times, cant put tha blame on you. Fool me three times, fuck tha peace signs, load the choppa and let it rain on you"

R

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 05:12:17 AM »
It sounds great , but you have to have a medical MJ card in a state with medical MJ available.

R

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 11:10:17 AM »
Theoretically yes
Realistically no.

You are so right.  I need to find someone with a MMJ card...

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 07:02:36 PM »
Boo.  This would make make one's piss glow like nuclear waste on the DT.  :'(

R

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 10:05:54 AM »
Boo.  This would make make one's piss glow like nuclear waste on the DT.  :'(

Cool!

mgoldfogel

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 02:42:42 PM »
You can now even buy it online if you are a California patient.  You have to submit your recommendation and ID in their online system and TetraLabs will deliver anywhere in California, usually in a day or two.  They only deliver their products, but once you enroll they send you a discount code you can use when ordering that saves you $20! 

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »
You can now even buy it online if you are a California patient.  You have to submit your recommendation and ID in their online system and TetraLabs will deliver anywhere in California, usually in a day or two.  They only deliver their products, but once you enroll they send you a discount code you can use when ordering that saves you $20!

If only one could perhaps get a shipment marked dirty socks - would be pretty tight!  :banana: Not in Cali  :'(

Welcome to Spiced, B!  :passing

*edit by Dashneo* fixed quote
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:01:59 AM by Dashneo »

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

R

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2013, 03:59:45 PM »
I think it looks amazing.

LordWarriorsWife

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 02:51:41 AM »
This really looks amazing. This calls for a west coast road trip.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:35:26 AM by LordWarriorsWife »

R

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 10:10:10 AM »
OK, just rub it in some more??   >:(

If it was legal this is the kind of stuff I would be making.  I promise you, I would make very satisfying products.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal