Author Topic: Custom Designs had to Go  (Read 1124 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Custom Designs had to Go
« on: March 16, 2013, 08:20:40 PM »
I want everyone to know that this is the peoples forum and we do everything we can to make it stay that way. Some peope have lost a few posts today because we had to ban Custom Designs. From the beginning they did not follow the only rule here and that is to contact us first before advertising. They were asked nicely  2 times, and then warned. He chose to bad mouth the forum and the other vendors and was causeing turmoil so he had to go. We are a peaceful communinty and it is our hope that you all can respect this decision. We do not take banning or deleting account lightly and there wil be no mystery dissapearences here. We will have nothing but trustworthy vendors at Spiced.

It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
Re: Custom Designs had to Go
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 09:17:04 PM »
never tryed custom designz so  :passone waaatevva hahaha

R

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 07:45:25 AM »
Peace and harmony is important.  Spiced already has most of my fav vendors, and they play by the rules.

Da Lurker

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 03:21:55 PM »
So basically what your sayin is......

walterwhite

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 05:19:52 PM »
Too bad.  CD is good stuff.  Quality blends, okay prices and a chatty kathy for a owner.  Def gets my thumbs up..
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 08:53:47 PM by walterwhite »

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 01:20:11 PM »
Didn't realize there was drama.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:10:04 PM by dub »
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

walterwhite

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 01:32:05 PM »
What was the drama?  He told me people on here turned his website in to authorities and paypal.  Said other vendors were trying to shut him down... Weird

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 06:20:01 PM »
What was the drama?  He told me people on here turned his website in to authorities and paypal.  Said other vendors were trying to shut him down... Weird

That is weird..I doubt people were reporting him to the autorities, now that is just fucked up.
And the PayPal situation - He was blatantly selling herbal incense through PP.
Not just using them as a money processor, but actually linking them to his site. (Bad News Bears)

PayPal is not ignorant by any means in this industry. They shut it out years ago and very well catch on when people do not try to hide it.
That is obviously what has happened here - not reporting from others. I don't even think you can report people, only a transaction, eh?
I recall him saying that someone mentioned "wake and bake" on there. That lead them to investigate assumingly, leading to the rest of the problems.

We are not out to get him in trouble, or even ruin his business. We simply asked him a few questions, and he apparently was not going to answer them before continuing with his advertising. With that said, that was all of it. ALL OF IT. No drama guys....  Why is is so hard just to answer a couple questions (from the admin even, and far from exposing yourself) from the guys who are running this shit?   :pimp

We are a nice bunch of blenders to get along with around here, so we like to keep it that way.   :Smokey

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 06:25:19 PM »
AWwww Poor bastard couldn't keep it together :weedpass:

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »
Wow, I don't know how anyone  could possibly get banned on such an easy going forum. There's one rule, if you can't follow that (the admin even contacted him, all he had to do was reply politely) then you probably shouldn't be on here.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal