Author Topic: A new start: ShroomVroom  (Read 772 times)

ShroomVroom

• TGL Member
  • Vroooooom!
A new start: ShroomVroom
« on: February 11, 2013, 12:29:22 AM »
My name is ShroomVroom, and my mission in life is to assist those who are 'tested'.

I'm from the U.S., and joined TGL back in '10 I think (I can't access my account to confirm.). My goal was to find not only Synthetic cannabinoids, but also to see if the community was interested in finding the mycological equivalent: Synthtic shrooms or at the very least, the effects.

I've given up on that search (I instead wrote my papers on the explosion of Gilindoi mushrooms on the street market) and instead have decided to quit my job and study independently.

But you can't smoke shrooms, so I'm glad to have you all here!

Anyways, if you guys ever have questions about the mycology world, or need tips on where to safely find reliable venders on SR, let me know. No, I'm not advertising myself, I just have experienced multiple failed vendors. My lab isn't big enough to produce now anyways; I try to make new things. :)

My goals are to create Computerized environmental controls for mass scale Mycology farms. Just like Sativa, certain breeds like a particular climate, and I strive to reproduce those as a hobby and thrill. Boring, but ultimately satisfying.

Big shout out to Admin for the invite. I owe you alot for getting me through university. They tested heavily there (UA 5 screen, Olympus 5000 I hear).

It was nice to toke, and I really enjoyed the community. I sure miss my post count :P

Thanks everyone!
Caterpillar: …and the other side will make you grow shorter. Alice: The other side of what?
Caterpillar: The mushroom, of course!

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: A new start: ShroomVroom
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 02:17:20 AM »
Glad you are here with us!
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Taz

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 04:12:36 AM »
Welcome and I am sure we will talk more.

ShroomVroom

• TGL Member
  • Vroooooom!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 01:08:20 PM »
@MyManDan - Thanks man, I look forward to contributing here, rather than being a leech over at TGL

@Othene - I don't know what I'd have done if I hadn't recieved an invite here, so thanks :)

@Taz - You god damn right

@ Timebomb - I don't know how to be what it does but it do.
Caterpillar: …and the other side will make you grow shorter. Alice: The other side of what?
Caterpillar: The mushroom, of course!

bradnowell

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • What a long, strange trip it's been
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 06:52:28 AM »
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal