Author Topic: Looking For A Roomate in Colorado  (Read 669 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Looking For A Roomate in Colorado
« on: May 09, 2015, 07:54:50 PM »
Moving to Colorado soon - 3  BR 2 bath looking for a good roommate to share expenses
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Looking For A Roomate in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 07:58:07 PM »
how much a month expenses?

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 08:58:19 PM »
Because it includes a private bath and bed and all utilities, I am thinking $650 a month....
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 09:07:00 PM »
*looks around evil like*

jbmac rob some plugs and send me half for a fee

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 11:52:57 PM »
$650 - $1,000  WORKS FOR ME, got a short time left in this place, as long as I can KRATOM OUT this summer at work!!

I will think about it~

KT

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 12:38:09 AM »
im guessing mj plants growing the legal limit in my room is fine right? shit reallly going to think about this

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 12:48:33 PM »
Why bother with inside growing when it's fully legal there? :shakey:

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 01:00:28 PM »
Why bother with inside growing when it's fully legal there? :shakey:

half the shit contaminated. After startup and depending on your skill it only takes about $300 to grow a pound not including your time which is like 30mins-hr a day. Colorado isn't Cali yet you can't just go buy outdoor for $500 everday or indoor as low as $1000. You will need to do some footwork to find wholesale prices in Colorado which I'm sure matty can do.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 10:28:03 PM »
Good for you jbmac! You will love it here! Colorado is the best!

Yes it's legal here, but most people I know still grow inside. And I understand with their reasoning. Any time I've asked one of my grower friends why they only do indoor, they say it's because they prefer the level of control they can have over the whole process/environment etc.

And don't worry, you do not have to do alot of footwork to find wholesale prices. It's unfortunate that opinions often seem biased to Cali when it comes the the concept of our marijuana and related things here in Colorado. Everyone always puts Colorado below Cali which is just not the case. We are on the same level, if not a higher level, than Cali. They're trying to catch up to us in many ways :). We all have our own opinions though :).

You'll love it man, especially now that it's about to start getting really sunny. So much stuff to do here, so much nature to take in, we are one of the healthiest and happiest states in the US. And good weed is everywhere. I don't even know how you find schwag here lol. I hope your whole moving/relocating process is smooth and free of any problems. And it sounds like you're moving in to a nice place, so that's great too. Good luck with everything man! I really hope it all goes well!

not going knock indoor but you got to admit you can't compare with Cali enviroment they have more option not to mention I would bet there outdoor prices are wayyyyyy cheaper. They have longer seasons more space and grower. Indoor its pretty much the same. Colarado got most its genetics from Cali like everyone else tho. Not to mention colarado still importing Cali bud. Indoor tho is good all over from small time growers. J was mostly knocking commercial setups with there avid and eagle 2020 laced bud.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:29:54 PM by GrindCandy »

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 10:35:39 PM »
Colorado will be catching up via huge greenhouse operations this summer.

They are learning fast how to make the most of their weather.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 08:22:44 PM »
Colorado will be catching up via huge greenhouse operations this summer.

They are learning fast how to make the most of their weather.

:goodpost

They have a HUGE community will to teach and share tips.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal