Author Topic: Holy fuck.  (Read 1298 times)

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
Re: Holy fuck.
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 01:04:28 PM »
prayers and good vibes sent your way brother, i am out here if you need me.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 12:11:14 PM »
Can't do black seed oil, since she is pregnant.... would make her body fight the baby. Well, babies. I'm going to have twins. I just found out. Wow.

So, good news, though.... Her tumor is not growing yet. All blood levels seem OK for now.

I think my life is about to become a soap opera. lmao.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 01:51:25 PM »
Tibs, wow, I will examine your finding post haste, that price point is UNBELIEVABLE.  People charge up wards of $15/oz of black seed oil, rip off.

But $18 for oil and that much honey?

I think maybe you've found one of the good guys, in it to help others. With that amazing price point....

Will investigate now, seems too good to be true!

DI, twins!  I'm reading about the poly spirit Abraham's teachings, a little far out for me but it makes good sense so far --- ---
We can desire, and that act brings us closer to our desire --- --- but we cannot repel something we don't want, there is only Attraction in our experience. So thinking on something brings it into your life, whether you're wanting or rejecting, both cause attraction.

A tool for your thoughts as you 2 enter into this path. Focus only on what you need to happen, positivity is so crucial!  I think you 2 will rule this mess after all.

And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2016, 12:16:40 PM »
my order just arrived, fast shipping, gonna make some tea and mix in the black seed oil honey...tastes awesome...

LightEchoes

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2016, 10:06:47 PM »
I am sending all my good vibes and positivity your way D3. 

-Leslie

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2016, 03:22:02 PM »
I just wanted to wish you guys the best D3. I hope eveything works it self out .take care and God bless brother.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 10:33:46 PM »
I am a little confused. I googled cumin vs. black cumin and it seems that they are two different things. Also, there are two types of black cumin seed that list many of the same therapeutic properties as well as flavors when used for cooking. Both of the black cumin seed types carry the advisory that they are safe for pregnant women in a cooking environment but not in a therapeutic dosage. We use cumin a lot in our dishes at home but not the black cumin variety which has a much bolder flavor and is used in curry. I love cominos in food but can hardly even stand the smell of curry. (I used to do a lot of work in Indian/Hindi homes and commercial restaurants). My neighbor in the next apt. makes a lot of curry dishes and we share a common vent fan shaft in our kitchens. I have plastic taped over the vent on our side but the smell seems to seep through the wall. Of course I can smell their mj pretty good too. I only mind that when I don't have any of my own haha j/k.

Anyway, I agree with your thoughts to steer clear when a pregnancy is involved. D3 I hope your lady has a healthy pregnancy; please do keep us informed.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 01:12:41 PM »
Orthene, I'm a little concerned nigella sativa may not be the biblical black seed.  But it is the one science has began to study although they've only gone through a percentage of it's 90 alkaloids - amazing.

You can cook with nigella sativa, the dose would be far less for a dinner portion spiced than a tbsp of oil for example. It's milder than cominos , a little different tasting.  And highly recommended for diners not preggers. Why not go ahead and beef up that dinner, 90 medicinal alkaloids that taste similar to cumin? No brainer there.  We should be using all the spice we can stand, it's all medicinal.

DI,
Not sure if I mentioned, but a simple spice "mud" drink will benefit her. Being extremely choosy of the ingredients of course. But initially thinking cinammon, black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek, dandelion, oat straw, cardamom, ginger etc. All infused together into extremely disgusting spice mud drink. Bottoms up!
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal