Author Topic: The Truth in ramble form about blends and thier cost by tib...narf  (Read 1253 times)

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
we always  complain about the vendors charging a certain range of money for each gram of herb with chems on it , but some might not know what goes into making it each time,
every connection to a china supplier is shady at best, Shipments get seized, no explanation , red tape on box, you never get that stuff back , some vendors only have connections through other connections...so on and so on...the further down the chain the higher the price, you can always see the vendors that are direct connected because of what we used to call Bathtub blends....those are made in mass by a person that gets the box of whit or off white or crystalline powder and applies it to the herb...

from what I have seen and heard 3 thousand dollars, down to one thousand dollars gets a box that can make several decent pounds...or 10 mid pounds or hell more but also remember that some lost shipments do happen seized by customs or never shipped from china at all syndrome. Lol  that can make a dude stop right there forever...or end up spending another 3 thousand for a reup making his batch too expensive...then the markup to the vendors it sometimes insane...

so you are always going to get the better deal with direct connections, the old school ones will be there in the dry spots, cause they will still be watering down the original herbage with their signature shit and it will be mids...

if you find a dude with the awesome and it is cheap scoop that shit up while you can..you know every box that comes has different vibes, that high you dig now wont be the same when they re up..guaranteed 

should be a shitload of dancing banana here......damn lazy bananas
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:47:29 AM by tibeirious »

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: The Truth in ramble form about blends and thier cost by tib...narf
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 11:43:34 AM »
I would love to have this be a current info dump on actual connections and anything else that would help our whole family here...

even one connection can supply several people with their supply at a time...some can supply everyone ...for a few times.....and some can supply everyone forever...you just have to know the right connections...

so that is the list we should compile,

I do not have a current one....oh shit that was a M Night shama lama ding bong right there...sorry i should have started that with ..i dont have a current connection..so I suck..lmao..i am sorry about that...I wish I had not gotten so disconnected..i still feel  disjointed. Lmao

whip out those connections bros....lmfao

« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:50:08 AM by tibeirious »

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 01:26:05 PM »
I still say domestic production needs to be pursued, inasmuch as possible.  Would take a lot of the x factor out of all this.  Supply lines on any product from China is a crapshoot, and I know we have the domestic capability.  Just a matter of 'turning on' some with the capability, or building that capability from the ground up in someone with potential.

While not quite filling the bill of nationalist/statist, I am quite anti-globalist.  While some countries/areas are admittedly very good at some things (there will always be Japanese tech, Russian vodka, Swiss watches, etc.), I believe that with proper guidance, America can get by very well on it's own.

A sad day when America is in any way deficient in street drug technology.  :rollingonasslaughing:

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 03:03:29 PM »
 :lol: PREACH!  :goodpost  :dance
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 04:40:09 PM »
I agree EG...I am afraid of lots of new ones once....I am that stupid to give a few that extra 98 tries...lmao

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 04:42:17 PM »
wait........where are my pants now? B@)3

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 04:45:08 PM »
The only blend that ever put a real scare in me over the generations was FFF from a man named after a Texas city. Only one I have ever dumped -  i seriously pictured myself dying because I couldn't stop.... not from the blend but from some stupid idea I would try to execute while not having any good judgement or sense at all lol...that shit was more than noids, maybe not noids at all. Would not be surprised knowing the Bulls rep and the stories I heard.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 06:04:17 PM by JustSayin »
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2016, 05:33:29 PM »
The only blend that ever put a real scare in me over the generations was FFF from a man named after a Texas city. Only one I have ever dumped -  i seriously pictured myself dying because I couldn't stop.... that shit was more than noids, maybe not noids at all. Would not be surprised knowing the Bulls rep and the stories I heard.

FingFangFoom. The red stuff. you could smoke a single leaf/piece of that stuff and would put you into outer space. That thing was basically one giant hotspot!
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2016, 07:53:39 PM »
The only blend that ever put a real scare in me over the generations was FFF from a man named after a Texas city. Only one I have ever dumped -  i seriously pictured myself dying because I couldn't stop.... that shit was more than noids, maybe not noids at all. Would not be surprised knowing the Bulls rep and the stories I heard.

FingFangFoom. The red stuff. you could smoke a single leaf/piece of that stuff and would put you into outer space. That thing was basically one giant hotspot!

Some of Hatters old blends were the same..  Doomsday Device 12x was 1hit quit....
Sometimes lose track of time & place.. total lala land.. :rock:

Those were the days.... :cloud9:
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2016, 08:43:25 PM »
lol Doomsday Device was one of my favs! 

Not half the nut buster that The Dude's Goldrush was, tho.  Wooohah!  I had so many burns in my shirt and carpet after that...  :sly:

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2016, 11:01:43 PM »
FingFangFoom was a beast. Hated all the glitter in it but sure loved the high.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2016, 11:50:48 PM »
all of dallas stuff was ratio one to one....Very one hit quit...some half a hit quit.....wait that was too much...oh fuck...lmao

and I loved every minute of being part of the Hell fire club....fer sure

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2016, 11:56:10 PM »
only blend I smoked like a fiend was Dream. That blend was the fuckin best.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2016, 11:59:14 PM »
it was my fav topping out at 8 hours and then after affects when I woke up after a awesome e12 hour night sleep ..I loved the hell outta that..i was in the middle of bank ruptcy by then I only got to try it four times for a total of  12 grams//...sad face..loved the effects

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 07:19:49 AM »
FingFangFoom was a beast. Hated all the glitter in it but sure loved the high.

So, now what would you pay for some?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal