Author Topic: How to avoid a marijuana DUI  (Read 978 times)

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: How to avoid a marijuana DUI
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 01:47:50 AM »
I tried to get a publick defender but they said that they don't do that for traffick violations .the publick defenders secretery said that if I was you id go to court and ask for a continuance .then she said to wate about a week or so for the papers to get up to the DA,s office then she told me to go to the dA and exspalin to him everything you just told me and maybe he can do something for ya or lead you in the rite direction .this is fucking bull shit im a hard working cictezen nevr break the law and this is how I get treated its relly fucked up 175.00 ticket cuase someone thought I was drunk .I called the police station up when I got off work and got my car I was transferd to the  sargent he said that he was one of the officers on the scene .  so I asked if I could see the video of me weaving cause the fucking cop said that's why I got a ticket cause  I went over the yellow line. I know I didn't.he told me that the squad car that the dick was driving didn't have a dash bourd cam .ohhow convenient rite imdefinetly gona bring this up at the da,s office

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 02:33:32 AM »
Such bullshit, makes my blood boil. Similar story, i got a dui for weed when i was like 18. Hadnt even smoked, wasnt high. But i "failed the field sobriety test". Motherfucker its february i have no coat on and im nervous. I did have a bag on me, and obviously i failed a ua for weed. So there ya go, i have a dui for driving sober  :banana:

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 02:34:50 AM »
Thats why i think this dui law is such bullshit. You could be completely sober and still get a fucking dui

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 02:48:30 AM »
Such bullshit, makes my blood boil. Similar story, i got a dui for weed when i was like 18. Hadnt even smoked, wasnt high. But i "failed the field sobriety test". Motherfucker its february i have no coat on and im nervous. I did have a bag on me, and obviously i failed a ua for weed. So there ya go, i have a dui for driving sober  :banana:
the way I look at it is that they thought welp we pulled him over gota give hime a ticket for something.I just don't get it at all man I really don't .another thing is that I have a cdl licence and I think this is gona mess those babbys up by having this on my record wish I was weathy id higher a lawer but im a brke dog so so much for that .

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 06:25:20 AM »
that's not right..they would have to observe you acting Unusually to be able to Give a field sobriety test, right? they could not do this at a roadblock type situation..? scary

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 02:59:21 PM »
the way I look at it is that they thought welp we pulled him over gota give hime a ticket for something.I just don't get it at all man I really don't .another thing is that I have a cdl licence and I think this is gona mess those babbys up by having this on my record wish I was weathy id higher a lawer but im a brke dog so so much for that .

I know that many times what the lawyer does is to get several continuances. Every time you get a continuance is one more time the cop has to show up
in court to defend the charges made against you. Eventually the cop will miss your hearing & then you will be off scott free. Also Toy you should check into
traffic school to see if your ticket can be gotten rid of that way.

I can't guess why but I have gotten a lot of warnings from cops in the past, IDK why but it does save me $$$

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 12:16:25 AM »

I know that many times what the lawyer does is to get several continuances. Every time you get a continuance is one more time the cop has to show up
in court to defend the charges made against you. Eventually the cop will miss your hearing & then you will be off scott free. Also Toy you should check into

I can't guess why but I have gotten a lot of warnings from cops in the past, IDK why but it does save me $$$
woder if I can do the continuance thing my self it shure would be nice .traffic school you mean like what you go through to get your licence jones ?

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 12:56:17 AM »
Ive never had a cop show up to testify against me. Maybe my state is different. Ive been to court for everything from traffic violations to felonies. But i have heard of this, any other ppl care to chime in, does a cop have to testify against you in your state?

Ruh_Roh

• TGL Herbologist
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2013, 02:58:03 PM »
Let's just hope the US doesn't get the new breathalyzer that the sweds have....It can detect 12 different drugs like meth, cocaine, mj, etc   No getting past that shit!!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2013, 10:19:57 PM »

woder if I can do the continuance thing my self it shure would be nice .traffic school you mean like what you go through to get your licence jones ?

No, in my state they have a traffic school. You go online or in person & it takes 4 hours.
When you finish the ticket no longer counts against your license. Unfortunately the traffic
school usually costs the same amount as the ticket would have. Anyhow it looks like this
http://www.tssaz.com/

That school is for red light runners, it's 8 hours long, this next one is for speeding

http://www.speedingticketcentral.com/traffic-school.html

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:24:41 PM by jones »

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 09:14:44 AM »
I need a road rage class..I almost killed a little Debbie driver this morning taking my daughters to school.. :horns up

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 12:37:33 PM »
I need a road rage class..I almost killed a little Debbie driver this morning taking my daughters to school.. :horns up

That is ok by me, all their crappy treats contain milk anyhow so I can't eat them

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal