Author Topic: Scare Tactics: DEA Chief Terrified of State Marijuana Legalization  (Read 275 times)

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: Scare Tactics: DEA Chief Terrified of State Marijuana Legalization
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:13:49 PM »
I hope most of the ppl listening to him are rolling their eyes too. To me its obvious he's worried about the relevance of his career as he cant state reasonably why he's so emotional about mj.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 03:07:46 PM »
     Hears what what an article in CANNABIS CULTURE had to say about this "DEA Lackeys" miserable performance trying to play on everyone's heart strings.

Capra's theatrical performance seemed about as sincere as an 8-year-old describing the boogie-monster under his bed that ate his homework, but I actually believe him. I think he's telling the 
     truth.

He and the other Prohibition Profiteers are scared shitless. They are afraid of losing their jobs.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:57:08 AM by Subgenius »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 05:25:20 PM »
I hope most of the ppl listening to him are rolling their eyes too. To me its obvious he's worried about the relevance of his career as he cant state reasonably why he's so emotional about mj.

He sounds like he smoked some pot & left his homework in his other clothes. Too bad (for him) that he can't seem to follow a rational line of thought for long.
   That line about starbucks is something else, I don't have a coffee addiction so of what use are starbucks to me?
Also it seems to me like if he isn't interested in billy's bong, then why have sooo many folks been on probation & still in prison for victimless crimes?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 05:27:01 PM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal