Author Topic: MadHatter Was Busted Hard  (Read 7092 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
MadHatter Was Busted Hard
« on: March 09, 2014, 10:09:28 AM »
information from loyal members led to this discovery last night. I don't think any former customers are in any eminent danger. That would take a whole separate investigation and hundreds of individual warrants with no evidence other than being a mail recipient.

Usually they take down some small fish before they go for the whale. This time they got the whale first so it should settle down.

My concern for you all is that even if your name isn't in his shopping cart database from paying other ways, it is in his stamps dot com acct db for sure.

Like I said the whale is caught, the small fish should be safe as we ever were.

This is strictly an informational site anyway.

We do not get any fees from vendors. and haven't had banners for several months.

The banner pulling and everything that led us to this domian has been in preparation for end times so we could still go on as long as possible.

PlanetX is going to stay live.

I thought hard about pulling the plug and I will if it it means our personal safety but for now and as far as I can see PlanetX will go on as long as people want to come here.

We just got a dose of reality and remember that we are the last stand. There is no one else left in blend land. No forums, no news groups, no review boards.

Lets stick together and stay vigilant.

I love you all.

It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

-digi

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
Re: MadHatter Was Busted Hard
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 10:48:10 AM »
holy shit. not really suprised. sure took longer then i would have thought. havent ordered fom him in months. it still hit way too close at home. think most people here would be smart enough that his blends are not worth it. stay safe everyone.

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 10:59:36 AM »
I knew that he was gonna get busted sooner or later. Hatter was the least careful vendor I've ever seen. Hopefully that's all that comes of this.

I'm not worried about his customers, but I hope nobody messes with the forum.
It's not even about blends (I don't smoke them), I would just miss all my friends over here.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 11:09:29 AM »
It's not even about blends (I don't smoke them), I would just miss all my friends over here.

I would too.

Lets start exchanging e-mail addys  make sure to do it using something like (privnote dot com) now so we can keep track of each other if we do have to go dark someday.

remember that know one can see what goes on here unless they log in and we are tight security wise as we can be.

In fact I have disabled registration again for a bit. Swisha was screening people to join but we don't need any new members for now.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 12:44:43 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 11:12:00 AM »
Thanks very much for the heads up acid. I didn't quite realize we were the last standers.  I personally didn't order from him. But -----

Should we delete anything in particular from this site?  Or our own email accounts etc?
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 11:25:47 AM »
Thanks very much for the heads up acid. I didn't quite realize we were the last standers.  I personally didn't order from him. But -----

Should we delete anything in particular from this site?  Or our own email accounts etc?

I would never use my personal e-mail acct in a forum anyway. This is up to the individual though. I have many e-mail accts. each one has its uses.

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 11:27:44 AM »
After blends, Kratom will be the next target.

I've seen it showing up in packages, with cartoons on them, at gas stations and head shops.........

It's the people that start sticking this shit in packages and selling it at gas stations that fuck everything up.

I have a feeling sites like KC forum will be messed with soon.

Hopefully with all the 'big fish' out there, we just get ignored. It's not like anyone here actively sells or advertises anything, really, nowadays.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 11:29:27 AM »
I just found the article. Wow I knew this guy was dumb months back when I googled "madhatterherbals" and his address popped up right away

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 11:36:38 AM »

I would never use my personal e-mail acct in a forum anyway. This is up to the individual though. I have many e-mail accts. each one has its uses.

If we delete things from here are they retrievable by LEO commonly in this situation? I wonder if it's a waste of time. so you're not going like a madman and mass deleting tHings?
Satan Satan Satan Satan

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 11:38:12 AM »
I just found the article. Wow I knew this guy was dumb months back when I googled "madhatterherbals" and his address popped up right away

His physical address??? Wowzers
Satan Satan Satan Satan

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2014, 11:40:31 AM »

His physical address??? Wowzers
yea guess he didn't care about safety.  The leos didn't even have to track him he gave away his address. What a retard

DJ-D-Phunk

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2014, 01:17:54 PM »
post a link to the article, I cant find it

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2014, 01:33:48 PM »
post a link to the article, I cant find it

http://norwalk.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/suspect-charged-selling-synthetic-pot-norwalk-sending-it-mail

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2014, 01:35:50 PM »
It is logical Senor Hat would eventually get popped, just judging from stories of poor shipping practices and management of online information on his part. This site should be safe as there are no blend purveyors on here and the site simply provides information and a meeting place for members (friends). Haven't done any blending in almost a year, but am grateful that this forum exists.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2014, 01:58:02 PM »
Everyone here is safe the feds are only looking for big guys. Hatter probably had so much shit its crazy. I swear his 1g sample he gave me had 4grams of chem in it. Yuck

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal