Author Topic: My First Scroom Adventure  (Read 878 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
My First Scroom Adventure
« on: June 28, 2014, 12:24:03 PM »
Just wanted to share about my recent first scroom experience with Tahoe Gold:

I ingested 1.9 grams on an empty stomach at 7pm. I chewed them as much as possible and washed them down with about 4 oz. of whole milk. Then I waited for 3 hours with no noticeable change. Just after 10pm I was watching the ten o'clock news and decided to take a hit off a blend. Suddenly the TV picture seemed to extend past the screen with bright blue colors. Things began to appear like they were animation. I got up and went to the computer where I had downloaded several trippy visuals. Over the next 4 hours I encountered oev's(I have never experienced oev's before except when I smoked the real Zencense Bizzaro but nothing like the scrooms). During the entire session I experienced no anxiety or negative effects.

I felt extreme euphoria and found everything funny and was constantly laughing out loud. Several times I would feel a warm sensation move across my face and then more euphoria. It was without a doubt the best feeling I have ever had!

Another adventure is already planned for later this year. I will know more what to expect that time and will give a more detailed trip report. The amazing thing was I slept like a baby and had a great afterglow for 3 days! I honestly believe everyone should experience scrooms at least once in their life. I so glad I did! :5_1_125:
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: My First Scroom Adventure
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 12:52:24 PM »
Good for You, Man
I totally agree, everyone, except the less than sane folks should def try shrooms
Very insightful, I always learn something new about the direction I wish to travel
in my life.

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 01:43:10 PM »

Way to  Go, Simonsays; I was a huge Tripper in days gone by... :rock: :tripping:, but, so far, all I've done are the P Cubensis;
Your Tahoe Gold experience is making me want to expand my 'Inner Library' again  :banana:;
So, thanks for the Inspiration!   :kevsmith:   :Smokey:

:goodpost

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »
What species are "Tahoe Golds"?
I can't find info on these anywhere.

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 02:20:13 PM »
Can't find anything either other than a thread in the scrooms section by Dub. I'm just going on what I was told and it was from a reliable source! And it was awesome!
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 05:08:05 PM »
awesome SimonSays, yeah sounds like you had the right experience. When I had the Tahoe Gold not to long ago, took about 2 hours I used about 2 1/2 grams, lasted seemed, well I don't know, Couldn't keep track of time very well! My room walls were breathing, and the light fixture in the bedroom only looked like an angel or something on the ceiling! A little stomach discomfort but nothing to bad!

:goodpost :ineeddrugs

JD4550

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 06:09:34 PM »
I took an 1/8th and got mindfucked pretty hard. Only bad thing was stomach discomfort but thats a common thing with scrooms. But I loved them they were amazing.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 12:49:16 AM »
Avoca making sad face. His scrooms r always cow patty affairs. Who minds 2 hours of crippling akathisia type  overload to get to the good part, which is then over in a cpl more.
I've ate much fungi but never wandered more than say 4 hours. Tahoe Gold sounds out of this world.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 01:20:26 AM »
Avoca making sad face. His scrooms r always cow patty affairs. Who minds 2 hours of crippling akathisia type  overload to get to the good part, which is then over in a cpl more.
I've ate much fungi but never wandered more than say 4 hours. Tahoe Gold sounds out of this world.

I would think the "cow patty" scrooms would be relegated as "fresh" I always hafta eat lots of extra fresh over dried weight.
Last couple times I had real trouble swallowing all the fresh ones because there were sooo many. Dried are much easier to get down
as you are required to use much less for a good trip. I like to force em' down with a can or two of coke and I never put ice in it, you
need the flavor to stay at it's peak to cover the scrooms!

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 09:12:03 AM »

I would think the "cow patty" scrooms would be relegated as "fresh" I always hafta eat lots of extra fresh over dried weight.
Last couple times I had real trouble swallowing all the fresh ones because there were sooo many. Dried are much easier to get down
as you are required to use much less for a good trip. I like to force em' down with a can or two of coke and I never put ice in it, you
need the flavor to stay at it's peak to cover the scrooms!

Always made the good ole shroom tea with the freshies so I didn't have to eat them. Great stuff! The rest were destined for the dehydrator. Been a long time since I had a romp through the cow fields.... ;D

TestPilot

• Standard
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 09:39:06 AM »
Tahoe Golds are cubes. They get their name because of where they originated from.
They happen to have a great OEV experience and they seem to reset SSRI problems in most ppl I have talked to about these.
That is why you get an afterglow and positive vibes for several days after a 4-5 hour ride. YMMV

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 10:02:58 PM »
Good review Simon yes these shrooms are a wild trip me and my bro ate a 1/4th and trip like crazy all night. The funniest part when he feed some to his boxer bulldog Hoss and they kicked in bout 30 mins later. I couldn't stop laughing cause he was ruinning around trying to hump and dominate everything like he was the boss Lmao :rollingonasslaughing:  Yeah I was way too fucked up to do a review tho maybe next time Lol.  :dogg:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:05:12 PM by Nature Boy »
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 10:09:27 PM »

Taz

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 02:02:51 AM »
Good for You, Man
I totally agree, everyone, except the less than sane folks should def try shrooms
Very insightful, I always learn something new about the direction I wish to travel
in my life.

It works for half sane folks 2. :)

Actually wish all insane people tried it to be honest.

Just at your alls house, my crazy limit is maxxed right now.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal