Author Topic: Now Washington lights up: First customer buys recreational marijuana  (Read 797 times)

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
If you have a prescription for MJ I would think the cops couldn't do anything if you have bud you bought on the streets on you. Unless they see you buy it there's no way to tell where you got it from. Maybe if you run into a 420 smart cop you'd be fucked but otherwise I doubt many cops know what the strains look like   :toke:

Just don't be buying mexican brick weed, I don't think they sell that in dispensaries  :weedspin 

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
 :thecarlton:
If you have a prescription for MJ I would think the cops couldn't do anything if you have bud you bought on the streets on you. Unless they see you buy it there's no way to tell where you got it from. Maybe if you run into a 420 smart cop you'd be fucked but otherwise I doubt many cops know what the strains look like   :toke:

Just don't be buying mexican brick weed, I don't think they sell that in dispensaries  :weedspin

I meant recreational MJ in WA

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX

I know in arizona if you are found with weed that you can't prove came from a dispensary you lose your medical MJ card, I'm sure some jail time is also
given too. I know a guy with a card, he was scared shitless to try my street hash, he wasn't allowed to share his super expensive medical weed with me
either as he was just too paranoid about getting caught.

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
now that you mention it, couldn't they arrest you if you don't have a receipt? I suppose they just arrest you and if you can't give them a dispensary to call and confirm or a receipt and they assume you got it from an unapproved source.

Of course you could just say you bought it a while ago...

how do they find out whether it came from a dispensary or not in AZ jones? what would they do if you told them you bought it a while ago?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:25:59 PM by Dashneo »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
now that you mention it, couldn't they arrest you if you don't have a receipt? I suppose they just arrest you and if you can't give them a dispensary to call and confirm or a receipt and they assume you got it from an unapproved source.

Of course you could just say you bought it a while ago...

how do they find out whether it came from a dispensary or not in AZ jones? what would they do if you told them you bought it a while ago?

You got me there, I bet they'd charge you for having un-approved substance. That would also be grounds to revoke your medical MJ card too.
I was at court a few months ago, I met a girl there who had a bottle of her percoset with her at a party.
The pills which were prescribed for her were in the bottle they had come from the pharmacy, when a fellow partier stepped
onto her purse, breaking the bottle & smashing a few of her pills. She took the remaining pills and wrapped them in a paper
towel and returned them to her purse. Later on, the police were called and she was cited for having the pills with no proof of
a script for them. Last I heard she did 1 year of probation for that, and the court didn't care if she could prove they were her pills.

Whatever stands for Justice here in arizona is pretty fuckin weak, is all I can say. The courts here will Not cut any breaks and once
you have been branded as a criminal, everything is slanted against you here. That Jury of 12 you may have heard about has been
trimmed down to 8, as it was costing the poor state too much money to get 12 people to agree on a conviction. I had my rights restored
years ago, but interestingly enough I was never contacted for jury duty? However the state called upon my old crack whore girlfriend twice
a year to serve on the jury, go figure.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:47:52 PM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal