Author Topic: Shroomin in the woods  (Read 1403 times)

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
Shroomin in the woods
« on: July 22, 2014, 11:31:22 AM »
Took my family camping this last weekend, Took along several Fun distractions for myself, the most incredible one being Some fresh Tahoe Golden Caps and stems...After the girls fell asleep I stoked the fire up good and ate 3 grams and smoked a nice j  :smokebanana and settled back into my camping chair and watched the fire dance, within 30 or so minutes I was I the middle of swirling air and flame and stars...

:tripping: :tripping: :tripping: :tripping: :tripping:

For the next 3+ hours I became parts of the fire and part of the air and trees and lightning bugs all around me, everything swirled into this dark purple warm soft place ,  I could feel nature everywhere. it was Amazing, around 3 am I crawled into my sleeping bag and fell asleep right away and had some of the most Beautiful and relaxing dreams of my entire life..

I came back refreshed and with a much happier attitude and outlook on life.

and so far it is still residual, I still feel the awesome vibes three days later. Like I reset my switch.

If anybody has the chance to try these done this way..DO IT! life changing? maybe , Life Bettering? definitely

GET SUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:35:12 AM by tibeirious »

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Shroomin in the woods
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »
why is there an add for Ordering Asian Women on my Post?

mmmm..never mind ORDER MADE !

apparently she is going to love me long time... :bakedmonkey:

jsr015

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
  • Swingin hatchets thru the night
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 01:21:09 PM »
I agree tibs, if those are from here then it truley does reset ya for a few days, akmost had me quitting spice and start eating those weekley :).      :hand-heart:

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 01:27:40 PM »
Glad to hear about your experience.

Shrooms + nature is the best combo for me too.

It reminds me of  who we are and why we are.

Profound and liberating.

All the best to you moving forward.
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 02:33:22 PM »
Sounds like you had an awesome time Tibs! Was one of the best experiences of my life and the afterglow was incredible. :dancer:
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 02:45:54 PM »
Took my family camping this last weekend, Took along several Fun distractions for myself, the most incredible one being Some fresh Tahoe Golden Caps and stems...After the girls fell asleep I stoked the fire up good and ate 3 grams and smoked a nice j  :smokebanana and settled back into my camping chair and watched the fire dance, within 30 or so minutes I was I the middle of swirling air and flame and stars...

:tripping: :tripping: :tripping: :tripping: :tripping:

For the next 3+ hours I became parts of the fire and part of the air and trees and lightning bugs all around me, everything swirled into this dark purple warm soft place ,  I could feel nature everywhere. it was Amazing, around 3 am I crawled into my sleeping bag and fell asleep right away and had some of the most Beautiful and relaxing dreams of my entire life..

I came back refreshed and with a much happier attitude and outlook on life.
and so far it is still residual, I still feel the awesome vibes three days later. Like I reset my switch.

If anybody has the chance to try these done this way..DO IT! life changing? maybe , Life Bettering? definitely

GET SUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, 1.5 grams of cubes is enough to totally change my reality. Never tried the 'Tahoe Gold' cubes specifically, though.
3G's of some cubensis would have me on another plane. You must have really been feeling it. :D
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 06:32:21 PM »
 :goodpost

2.5 is my normal Dose..I bumped it up to 3.0 because I felt so secure and upbeat for a change..I am glad I took the leap

These TG s are incredibly clean and smooth trip...I am pretty sure I would be comfortable at even higher doses of these..

Next trip is going to be stronger..i think I am/was on the  verge of understanding something. Something big. Hard to explain.

Like when I used to smoke and eat Salvia and hear those high speed high pitched voices all screaming at once , the further down that rabbit hole I went the slower and more understandable the voices became. Unfortunately I burnt out on it before I  got to the answer there...

:abduct:

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 08:07:12 PM »
Hmm well I guess I just had a natural tolerance to em, I tried 2.5 the first night and got euphoria and mild closed eye visuals. I took a break for a day and finished the next night and it was weaker than the first night. Lucky dogs :D

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 09:27:51 AM »
Hmm well I guess I just had a natural tolerance to em, I tried 2.5 the first night and got euphoria and mild closed eye visuals. I took a break for a day and finished the next night and it was weaker than the first night. Lucky dogs :D

Tolerance to hallucinogens builds very quickly. Pretty much a waste doing them on back to back days - need to space it out a bit.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 09:44:40 AM »
I did em on Thursday and Saturday. I just heard a lot of people echo that they had visuals off 2g and I was kinda sad that I had only mild effects off more than 2g. It still was enjoyable though

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 05:12:47 PM »
I did em on Thursday and Saturday. I just heard a lot of people echo that they had visuals off 2g and I was kinda sad that I had only mild effects off more than 2g. It still was enjoyable though

Bummer. Definitely sounds like you have may have a natural tolerance to them if that's the case. I had just a small cap for a test drive last time around, .5 grams or less, and I had some light visuals after a rip or two off of the bong. Was good and heady, too. I would call that a fairly potent cap, and I used to be a very hard head for such things back in the day LOL. :tripping:

You may want to have at least a week in between sessions if you give them another go, though. I find that this type of substance is basically weak/worthless if you do sessions too close together, especially if the first experience was profound. Good luck next time around!

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 06:46:57 PM »
Just like acid you have to either wait a week or double the dose to get close to the same results..

Taz

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 01:11:57 AM »
I am so jealous, I use to do shrooms weekly back in the day (years). I miss the visuals and laughter. Wish I had a source but moved away from the area.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 01:35:07 AM »
Shrooming the woods sounds like a TRIP for ReaL!

Have to say I would need someone else around, to watch out for the ANIMALS out there!

And so I have a good trip!

:goodpost :goodpost :weedspin :weedspin

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »
You Guys should all try it at least once.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal