Author Topic: Favorite strain/race to grow?  (Read 565 times)

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Favorite strain/race to grow?
« on: December 26, 2014, 07:37:58 PM »
I've seen some favorite race/strain threads for what people love to trip on, but nothing for what people prefer to use to grow.

For me it's B+ Hands down. Hands up. Wave 'em!

:minime:

B+ seems to me to be the most versatile cubensis. Fucker THRIVES in all types of humidity and temperature ranges. Not only that, but the danged thing flushes like fucking MAD again and again and again. It's like the Energizer bunny! I think I'm on my 4th of 5th flush (harvest of mushrooms) now with an old grow I started in September, and I still have pint-sized cakes that are only on their 3rd flush.

I can't talk up the B+ enough.

I also tried Golden Teacher, but man, I'm not a fan.

The B+ is doing GREAT in the colder North Eastern winter temperatures here and shows no signs of quitting. Going to be starting another run of B+ in the near future, too.

So what strain/race do you prefer to go with?
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Favorite strain/race to grow?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 12:50:18 AM »
blasian

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 08:48:48 AM »
I always thought that the PE's were nuts. I've seen people grow them as big as my hand.

B+ sounds like a great one to raise.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

SUBBOSS

• SUBBOSS
  • TGL PhD
  • Long, Deep and Continuously
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 05:15:09 AM »
WHITE!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 05:16:53 AM by SUBBOSS »
Family means nobody left behind!

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 06:05:50 AM »
I always thought that the PE's were nuts. I've seen people grow them as big as my hand.

B+ sounds like a great one to raise.

PE's are rumored to be generally more potent than other cubensis, but I've heard that they can be finicky to grow. B+ can grow MONSTROUS if you have very nutritious substrate, but you might have to go with something extra added to your BRF or use something else to get them that big. I just love them because of how easy they are to grow.

WHITE!

:rollingonasslaughing:

Well, growing white usually gives you less problems in life for sure.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal