Author Topic: throwawaytoday has been banned  (Read 2060 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
throwawaytoday has been banned
« on: June 01, 2015, 10:49:41 AM »
You know we don't like to do this and make every effort not to but this member had to go after today's event. He admitted to taking screen shots of our shout box conversations!! WTF happens to these people?? I think this is the 3rd member that was caught doing this. He has mad ramblings the last few days and his hostility in the shoutbox added nails to an already closed coffin. Sorry to see you go. I used to think you were a solid member.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: throwawaytoday has been banned
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 10:55:13 AM »
i dont take screenshots of the shoutbox but i save some of the pics of the naked chicks you post. lol

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 11:08:04 AM »
i dont take screenshots of the shoutbox but i save some of the pics of the naked chicks you post. lol

I don't blame you.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 01:08:25 PM »
Good call, Acid. :horns up

Hate to see anyone get the boot, but this guy was obviously having some issues and wouldn't let it go. Did he honestly think folks around here don't know what the current laws regarding blendage are? Perhaps he needs to lay off the blends for a bit. :jay:

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 02:30:42 PM »

Hate to see anyone get the boot, but this guy was obviously having some issues and wouldn't let it go. Did he honestly think folks around here don't know what the current laws regarding blendage are? Perhaps he needs to lay off the blends for a bit. :jay:

It's like I could see it coming....seems everytime a member comes out of nowhere being active and vocal. Before long they trip out about something such as blowingdro420, Taz, and so on. Hopefully this is the last such episode. I know it's a tough call to ban anyone but I'm glad our administration are willing to step up and do what is necessary!
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 02:32:35 PM »

It's like I could see it coming....seems everytime a member comes out of nowhere being active and vocal. Before long they trip out about something such as blowingdro420, Taz, and so on. Hopefully this is the last such episode. I know it's a tough call to ban anyone but I'm glad our administration are willing to step up and do what is necessary!
lol i forgot about blowingjoe420

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 02:36:31 PM »
Taking screen shots of the shout box, would really piss me off. SEEMS like this member came out of nowhere, and then started freaking???

I come here to chill and hang out with my friends, banning someone maybe not be fun, but a member who is tripping, brings the WRONG VIBE to the planet!!!!

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 03:02:17 PM »

I hear you, Simon. It's almost like a repeatable formula/equation for getting voted off of the island. I saw him going off in the shoutbox this morning, and I had a feeling that his time left on the Planet was going to be short lived.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 03:55:24 PM »
Uruk I was thinking the same thing about the blends. Some people tend to go off the deep end with this shit and it wouldnt surprise me if this was the case. I mean who in their right mind would ever admit to taking screens of the chatbox and then post about it thinking it would calm things down?

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 04:18:50 PM »
I always miss the exciting stuff. LMAO.

:cheech:
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 04:24:47 PM »
BTW: I have no idea who 'throwawaytoday' is - must have not been much of a poster until he went nuts.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

jsr015

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
  • Swingin hatchets thru the night
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 04:43:03 PM »
I seen some of the post and in shoutbox, deff glad he got the ban hammer... i wouldnt want my screenname out there, i dont post much to shoutbox anyways...

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 04:43:38 PM »
I didnt know him either, had like 60 posts or so over a year so not much of a contributor to the forum

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2015, 05:29:30 PM »
I had a run-in with him early on in X history about some dicky posts he had but he seemed to either settle down or just disappear at the time. get a  grip man! And choose a better alias next time. Good Riddance I say
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2015, 05:50:55 PM »
I kinda feel sorry for setting him off with my desire to trade. It really seemed to make him fall right off his nut, then after that he started getting all scary

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal