Author Topic: Growing again. PES Hawaiians and B+  (Read 806 times)

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Growing again. PES Hawaiians and B+
« on: September 03, 2015, 03:53:03 PM »
I just got hired again! I've been hustling doing odd jobs, yard work, home repair, graphic design, web development, etc. etc. but now I finally have something regular, reliable, and on the books again!

So I decided why not start growing again? Some nice people I know helped me out with some spores.

Check out the attached images. The first is of one of my 1/2 pint BRF cake PES Hawaiian cakes. The second is an in vitro B+ cubensis grow inside of a pint PP5 plastic container.

I've got a bit more going than just this, but it's all just very very small and stealthy for personal use.

Now that I have a stable paycheck I'm going to be getting a nice pressure cooker so I can expand my mushroom growing hobbies. I plan to cultivate edible and medicinal mushrooms. Magic mushrooms are fun, but I'd rather grow the stuff I can sell/supply to local high-end restaurants and whatnot. You need a good pressure cooker to get into edible and medicinals, but I've got some nice friends in the mushroom community who are willing to help me get started!

MAYBE one day in the future I will be able to share some of what I can grow.

Just so happy I have on-the-books legitimate stable employment again where I get to work in air conditioning and don't have to slave away doing under the table manual labor all the time!

:hand-heart:
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Growing again. PES Hawaiians and B+
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 04:26:31 PM »
Wait I thought you didn't need a pressure cooker......  :whistle:

lol welcome back around

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 09:36:21 PM »
Nice  :tripping:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 01:32:56 PM »
Looking good, yeah congratulations on stable employment and the grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodpost :ineeddrugs :tripping: :tripping: :tripping:

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 11:02:05 PM »
You don't need a pressure cooker for cubes for small BRF grows for personal use.

But if you want to do a mono tub to pasteurize more nutritious substrates you do need a good PC.

Also, to reuse spent multispore syringes to use with your OWN spore prints you need a PC.

I also want to get into growing edible mushrooms to supply locally at farmer's markets and to local Asian/specialty restaurants so I NEED a good PC.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 06:53:14 PM »
Have you grown aminitas and also have you consumed any. If so, what was the ride like?
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 04:48:51 PM »
Have you grown aminitas and also have you consumed any. If so, what was the ride like?

If you're asking about Amanita Muscaria I have never before tried it, even though they grow plentifully around here.

I can understand tripping on/tripping on growing cubensis/psilocybin mushrooms.

You need to be careful either way.

I prefer to grow my own SMALL AMOUNTS of SAFE active mushrooms (small pickings, really) for personal/ritual use.

If you want to take anything I can show or teach for more than that, well. I'm already going to be skeptical, and I'm already going to be watching out.

You'd do best/better to establish good connections on your own or from past purchases.

Me?

I run my own businessess and more on the side government legit so maybe you don't need to ask me about that. Now if you want do do it all legal like for extra spare income and you want to do it legal ways you can PM me I can MAYBE help you.

My best advice is: If you ain't afraid of hard work and learning vocation/trade maybe you can go into business on the side for home repair/etc on the side and build up a business.

Doing this right now myself along with web dev work/programming/illustration/freelance writing/personal training/home repair/web development/etc/etc/etc/etc....)

You gotta be willing to educate yourself and build up references/portfolios/etc.

Don't settle for less than what you're worth, but if  you can get respectable people to sign papers/document your work legally you're going places.

Build up a good portfolio.

That's all I can say right now.

I do this shit on the side but man, (Or woman), I'm telling you right now if you got a NICE portfolio and you got nice CONNECTIONS maybe you can make big bank and be FLEXIBLE and on point with your deiivery and make $$ ON  the side part time.

Think about it.

Don't let nobody tell you you can't do this kind of shit unless you give tit a go and get noth9ing from  it.

I got stable with BORING shit for a good while now and kept at it with my skills and more and now opportunities be knocking' so whatever. Just saying.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 06:22:10 PM »
I used to be able to decipher between amanita muscaria and amanita pantherina but never so much as to blindly trust which I could eat. It was always fun looking for mushrooms in fairy rings though.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal