Author Topic: hey everyone!!!!  (Read 1061 times)

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
hey everyone!!!!
« on: February 13, 2016, 09:32:41 AM »
Hello all!!! It's been way too long! How is everyone?!?!?! Just wanted to say hi and let you all know I plan on being active again. I have just been dealing with alot lately. I just want to let everyone know I am now CLEAN from opiates! I feel great. I have been taking suboxone and it really is a godsend..makes me feel like a normal person.

So what is going on nowadays anyways? Do we still have any vendors out there? whats the deal? I am thinking about getting back into blends.

It is great to be  back I missed talking with everyone!

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: hey everyone!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 10:41:47 AM »
Welcome Back  :beers:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 12:14:34 PM »
Good to see you again! If you ever want to come off the Sub, take a look at Kratom. One more step to completely getting your life back together.

I would be leery of using blends as it may be a trigger behavior for you. YMMV. Especially because the recent noids can be very crack like or at best just very short duration. JustSayin  :cheech:
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 01:03:20 PM »
 :weedpass:

Welcome back glad to hear your doing well!

:weedpass:

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 01:13:01 PM »
good luck and welcome back

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 01:45:17 PM »
i was actually looking into kratom but is it still legal in PA? also I look at subs like depression meds....people who are severely depressed most likely will take anti depressents thier whole life...so whats the difference of someone who needs to take subs thier whole life? yano....at least subs dont get me high and make me not stick a needle in my arm. kratom may be an option though if i could get more info on it like dosages and methods of using. any resources out there?

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 01:53:02 PM »
Been a long time and it's good to see you back. Kudos on staying away from the opiates! Some days I grin and bear the pain, not taking a dose for a day just out of fear of developing addictive traits. Best of luck, stay the course.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 01:58:03 PM »
i was actually looking into kratom but is it still legal in PA? also I look at subs like depression meds....people who are severely depressed most likely will take anti depressants their whole life...so whats the difference of someone who needs to take subs their whole life? yano....at least subs don't get me high and make me not stick a needle in my arm. kratom may be an option though if i could get more info on it like dosages and methods of using. any resources out there?

You can EASILY OD on Sub. Not Kratom.  It's legal in PA right now. Also you do not need to stay on Kratom forever, you can taper off it pretty handily with the help of other very common and benign herbs. None of which will get you high but will ease the anxiety and make you feel great in your own skin if that makes sense. Lifelong sufferer of extreme anxiety here. Not any more.  Start here and if your still interested. let me know http://www.americankratom.org/

Quality CBD Oil is also a really good thing for anxiety!

LOL at the Scoobiesnack avatar. Somebody Still selling those bags for whatever material a person wants to stuff it with... uggh how far the mighty have fallen

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 02:29:06 PM by JustSayin »
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »
Good to see you on here Man,
    I got off blends and back on weed a couple/few years ago and I am glad to have been able to
Blends were one of the worst things I have done, I put it in the same class as the meth habit I quit
back in 97', as far as the harm it did in raising my blood pressure                                                                             :weed-sign:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal