Author Topic: Trump Picks Marijuana Opponent for Attorney General -- Sen. Jeff Sessions  (Read 2060 times)

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Re: Trump Picks Marijuana Opponent for Attorney General -- Sen. Jeff Sessions
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2016, 05:30:43 PM »
And cooler heads prevail...

Admittedly some moves being made provide a level of discomfort to some. I still say we have to wait and see how this actually plays out before throwing down the gauntlet in any way.    :asslap:
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2016, 12:16:42 AM »
Uruk , not cool buddy to attack planeteers over politics.

Emigration has not always been a universal human right. It seems most everywhere but north Korea allows it to some extent today,  but many countries do stack paperwork in the way or require exit visas etc.  It's not a given everywhere around the world that one can emigrate.

If/when trump pulls some bullshit, uruk will not pay for it personally, hopefully no planeteers would wish to throw it in your face.  Likewise discourse you don't agree with shouldn't bring us the whip.

I'll try to drop out of all political discourse here now no worries , it's not worth ruining anyone's lounging. Sorry errybody

I never have minded reading about your view and I'm not usually mean enough to crap on you for it, you should have your say
Fwiw tho,  I do think what Uruk says is true, but he didn't hafta smack you with it
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 12:20:28 AM by jones »

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2016, 08:23:20 PM »

Emigration has not always been a universal human right. It seems most everywhere but north Korea allows it to some extent today,  but many countries do stack paperwork in the way or require exit visas etc.  It's not a given everywhere around the world that one can emigrate.

If/when trump pulls some bullshit, uruk will not pay for it personally, hopefully no planeteers would wish to throw it in your face.  Likewise discourse you don't agree with shouldn't bring us the whip.

I'll try to drop out of all political discourse here now no worries , it's not worth ruining anyone's lounging. Sorry errybody

I never have minded reading about your view and I'm not usually mean enough to crap on you for it, you should have your say
Fwiw tho,  I do think what Uruk says is true, but he didn't hafta smack you with it

I didn't agree or disagree. I didn't like the delivery. it was mean spirited and that's not what we are about here. We are small enough here without losing more folks for having strong opinions about a shitty election season.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2016, 08:59:15 PM »

I didn't agree or disagree. I didn't like the delivery. it was mean spirited and that's not what we are about here. We are small enough here without losing more folks for having strong opinions about a shitty election season.

I agree, but after viewing Uruk's other post on the same topic, from the same day, I conclude that he was just wound up
over this whole election and the actions and comments made by the opposite side. I'm sure Uruk would
calm right down if he was restrained and a big blunt was shoved in his mouth

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2016, 09:45:21 PM »
 :weed-sign: :weed: :cigar :weedspin

Yes indeed. There is only one answer
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2016, 09:14:22 AM »

Fair enough, and I'll apologize for being more direct with my comments towards you, Avoca. That being said, I'll go on the record and state that I certainly did not join the Planet/Lounge for political discourse. I'm just getting really sick and tired of the racist, nazi, what have you comments directed towards folks like me. They may not be directed at me personally, but I still take offense nonetheless (and therefore feel compelled to react.) I would suggest that such comments are one of the many significant reasons that Trump won, and folks on the other side of the fence should think long and hard about the value of focusing on identity politics as a strategy in the long term.

And now I'll shut up on the subject. What's done is done, and what will be will be.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 09:17:33 AM »

I agree, but after viewing Uruk's other post on the same topic, from the same day, I conclude that he was just wound up
over this whole election and the actions and comments made by the opposite side. I'm sure Uruk would
calm right down if he was restrained and a big blunt was shoved in his mouth

All points taken and processed. Screw politics. And now let's talk about that blunt... :Smokey:

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2016, 04:55:13 PM »
The process I refer to is where several people restrain the irritated one and while held down, the blunt is lit and placed in your mouth,
the one who lights up the blunt holds your lips firmly around the smoke while someone else pinches off your nostrils, until your lips
get close to the end of the blunt-- I understand that even though it begins in a violent way (actual irritated people never submit gracefully)
by the end everyone involved is quite relaxed and peaceable

TestPilot

• Standard
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2016, 08:49:20 PM »

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2016, 08:22:26 AM »
The process I refer to is where several people restrain the irritated one and while held down, the blunt is lit and placed in your mouth,
the one who lights up the blunt holds your lips firmly around the smoke while someone else pinches off your nostrils, until your lips
get close to the end of the blunt-- I understand that even though it begins in a violent way (actual irritated people never submit gracefully)
by the end everyone involved is quite relaxed and peaceable

Hmm, I get the point of the process, but don't think that I'll ever need to be forced to burn - even when I'm really pissed! :joint :Smokey: :smokebanana :passing-joint:

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2016, 07:19:51 PM »
I got to say I would burn one with any planeteer no questions.  Until you flip out like time bomb hahaha

Jones, Uruk, thanks guys, I am glad for all yuns, JS I'm not sure you could possibly piss me off.  WhoopWhoop for this crazy melting pot lounge I am addicted
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2016, 07:45:23 PM »
I got to say I would burn one with any planeteer no questions.  Until you flip out like time bomb hahaha

Jones, Uruk, thanks guys, I am glad for all yuns, JS I'm not sure you could possibly piss me off.  WhoopWhoop for this crazy melting pot lounge I am addicted

Man our old friend Timebomb was appropriately labeled by his own admission lol. Back at you avoca you know its all about really where you stand and if someone is truly your friend they will understand and accept. Even if you are a crusty old opinionated bastard like I think anyone who survives past the age of reason becomes. :smokin:

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2016, 09:05:02 PM »
...Even if you are a crusty old opinionated bastard like I think anyone who survives past the age of reason becomes. :smokin:

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2016, 07:08:12 AM »
Jade was always my hands down favorite gemstone.  Not so sure I like the hue on my soul but hey!, we freaking earned our hues by now eh! 

Y'all get points for putting up with me, thanks as always.  This is mainly a resource for me, above all else, as we will never truly know each other.... But it is fun pretending. And good getting the chance to help out every so often. I like it.

You know, like anyone that thinks me mentally handicapped LOL, some of us will never know each other. But we can enjoy each other nonetheless.

I probably won't ever properly flesh out an argument here, I use language terse on purpose because I'm SO LONGWINDED!  So I leave a lot to be inferred or read between the lines, has caused issues where the air is heavier than terseness. Apologies of course, why I have to be so strange I'll never understand
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:11:48 AM by avoca »
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2016, 08:23:10 AM »
...Even if you are a crusty old opinionated bastard like I think anyone who survives past the age of reason becomes. :smokin:

:rollingonasslaughing: :rollingonasslaughing: :rollingonasslaughing:

Well played, EG!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal