Author Topic: CBD EDIBLES, local  (Read 194 times)

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
CBD EDIBLES, local
« on: December 27, 2016, 01:55:53 PM »
One isolated city in my area has allowed cbd products to be vended.  More cities to follow when they put on their big boy pants. Plus terpenes will be added, other cannis to follow soon.

Miraculous event observed!!!!!!

My husband has degenerative (supposedly) eye disease, occular histoplasmosis.  Resembles macular degeneration, to end in blindness in center of vision. He has kept it at bay for the last 5 years at least, taking injections of cancer drug in his eyes every 6 months.

The fact that it hasn't advanced or has stayed rather constant is amazing, a miracle.

But now, after taking a few edibles over a few days, he had another appt.  This time, doctor observed the pustules healing !!!!!!

An anomaly?, the doctor has not seen healing before.  He wants to use my husband in soon to come clinical trials... Medical MJ was passed here, so trials come soon I hope and thousands of people can have same relief, doctor could then begin to recommend cbd...

Thank you sweet Lord for the miracles you provide in this life!
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
Re: CBD EDIBLES, local
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 02:33:34 PM »
I did not know this , good god you have ben going through so much...

edible cannaboids work, they do so many small things that help the bigger things happen naturally

edible is a good way to get there, to where you wanna be, and stay there longer with less work

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: CBD EDIBLES, local
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 11:24:23 AM »
Glad to hear momma's having luck with her macular. The difference tween histoplasmosis is lesions or pits created virally sometime in one's childhood, goes the theory. Immune system then attacks these pits, growing blood vessels over the retina .

The pits are what is healing, cancer drugs have been about stopping vessel growth.  But this healing of the pits is unknown, anomaly.

Does this mean we can heal our retinas in general???????

So fucking exciting!!
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal