Author Topic: CannaCloud - Frosty Mugs FROM THE FUTURE?!  (Read 401 times)

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
CannaCloud - Frosty Mugs FROM THE FUTURE?!
« on: January 17, 2017, 06:44:36 PM »
So, this comes across my feed today...

A pretty nifty idea, as demonstrated by the suspiciously-13-from-House-looking spokeslady.

Just me?  Aaaanyway...

Then I saw her sipping on the big container, and it reminded me of FROSTY MUGS!!!

A novelty concept from the ingenuity of yesteryear.  In case some of you young whippersnappers never had the pleasure of this great way to consume...

Start off with a big, freezer-safe glass mug.  Your typical bigass beer stein works well.  The deeper, the better.  One of these jewels would do nicely.

Some folks will give it a spritz of water beforehand just to add a little iceyness, but you don't have to.  The glass will do the trick, just put it in the freezer and let it get completely frozen.

While you're waiting, roll yourself up a fatty.  DON'T SMOKE IT YET.  This is important.  If it's going to be a while, roll two, and smoke that one. :Smokey:

At this point you're going to need either a straw, or one of those swanky high society cigarette holders.  That's right!  You too can feel like a flapper!  Or Hunter S. Thompson, whichever your cinematic preference, gender orientation, and wardrobe will allow.  (Yes Tibs, pants are optional.)

And now the fun begins in earnest: pull your frosty mug out of the freezer.  NOW you can fire up the doob.  Get 'cha couple of warm up pulls to burn off paper and get it blazin' well, then insert the business end of the hitter as low into the mug as you can get and start blowing a long, slow shotgun.  IMPORTANT!  The long and slow part is no joke...if you blow too fast, the turbulence will let the smoke out of the mug, wasting your dank nug.  And nobody wants that!  Start at the bottom and keep filling, filling, filling the mug with smoke.  The cold will make the smoke condense and stay inside the mug, for the most part.  You'll be surprised how much it will hold.  As you hit peak condensation, you'll need to pull the holder upward, basically stacking the smoke like you would a mixed drink (dumbass in the video below referred to it as a 'mudslide', but a rattlesnake is the more apt analogy.  (Side note: rattlesnakes are...pretty good!  But that's a tale for another topic...)

Once you've filled 'er up with a lungful of cannie goodness, you're ready to partake!  Carefully perform the classic "12 ounce curl" maneuver with your appendage of choice, and enjoy one of the smoothest hits stoner ingenuity on a shoestring budget has ever created.  Careful lifting that arm, noobs may want to cover the top of the mug until they get the knack of it.

Depending upon your supplies of choice, this could be a pretty stout pull, but the chilling action will make it *much* smoother.  Not like this lying bastard.  Fuck you, Julius!  I'd kick that man right in the nutz...

This guy seems to have the technique right, if not the skills to focus or the brains to video in landscape.  Observe:

Having no real clever and entertaining way to end this foray into frosty mug goodness, I will now leave you all with a couple of big gratuitous boobies.

:weed-sign:

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Re: CannaCloud - Frosty Mugs FROM THE FUTURE?!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 08:03:02 PM »
Am I high or did this post really just happen?  It seemed to manifest itself right before my eyes heheh Nice job EG  - ROTFLMAO or whatever the appropriate acronym is.   :goodpost :tyrone: :shake: :abduct:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:05:39 PM by JustSayin »
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 08:09:15 PM »
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:10:57 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 08:46:47 PM »
Oh most definitely

DJ-D-Phunk

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 11:19:38 PM »

:goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost
This is fucking gold, thank you sir - excellent explanation of a wonderful idea!

:weed-sign: :weed-sign: :weed-sign: :weed-sign:
 :weedspin Stoner Ingenuity Award  :weedspin
 :weed-sign: :weed-sign: :weed-sign: :weed-sign:

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 07:12:33 PM »
 :stoned Cool Post  :stoned

:goodpost :goodpost

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal