Author Topic: Gallup Poll Finds Record Support for Legalization  (Read 212 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Gallup Poll Finds Record Support for Legalization
« on: October 25, 2017, 05:01:47 PM »
According to latest survey Gallup finds 64% of all citizens and 51% of republicans think marijuana
should be legal   https://www.reason.com/blog/2017/10/25/gallup-finds-record-support-for-legalizi?utm_medium=email

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 05:03:18 PM by jones »

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: Gallup Poll Finds Record Support for Legalization
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 11:23:50 AM »
I had an interview last week, for a transfer out of randoms, found out yesterday that I didn't get the job.

So fucking depressing that one dropper of CBD (15mgs or so) has me pain free and sleeping through the night. But I can't have it.

I guess I should try CBD isolate instead of color chromatography from hemp etc. Thinking isolate would have zero THC?.... Yes, my new goal, can add essential oils to try to make it more fullish spectrum...

Very good news that 51%of repubs think it's time to embrace the medicine!  Now to simply overthrow the billionaires and it will be a new world.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 10:53:56 PM »
I had an interview last week, for a transfer out of randoms, found out yesterday that I didn't get the job.

So fucking depressing that one dropper of CBD (15mgs or so) has me pain free and sleeping through the night. But I can't have it.

I guess I should try CBD isolate instead of color chromatography from hemp etc. Thinking isolate would have zero THC?.... Yes, my new goal, can add essential oils to try to make it more fullish spectrum...

Very good news that 51%of repubs think it's time to embrace the medicine!  Now to simply overthrow the billionaires and it will be a new world.

how much notice do you get for your random? You only need 10-20 seconds  to heat up a bottle of fake pee, and stuff it down your pants . the fake pee has a shelf life of 2 years
pm me if you want to know what kind passes even in Quest and Labcor.

also some good legit CBD has very low THC like .2 or .3 and is still cannabis oil like Harlequin or AC-DC

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 02:07:08 PM »
 :goodpost :weedspin

HOPEFULLY IT WON'T BE LONG till MJ is legal everywhere, No matter what Jeff Sessions has to say about it. There is an OPIOD/opiate epidemic on American Streets go after that JEFF,

:weed-sign: LEAVE THE WEED ALONE JEFF!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal