Author Topic: Lemon Tree Cannabis  (Read 252 times)

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
Lemon Tree Cannabis
« on: May 18, 2018, 01:09:55 PM »
 Hello everyone!!!-Hope the weeks treating everyone well-  As the Grand prize winner i wanted to say a bit about  "LEMON TREE" Cannabis today!  :minime:

-Lemon Tree Cannabis Strain-

Lemon Tree cannabis strain, also known as simply “Lemon Tree,” is an award-winning evenly balanced hybrid with a THC level that can reach a whopping 25%. It is known for its sharp diesel scent and similarly sour flavour, accented by subtle notes of lemon and citrus. It is recognizable by its round green nugs frosted in white crystal trichomes.
Type of High
Lemon Tree cannabis strain offers a "relaxing and euphoric buzz" that calms the body and eases the mind. It is acceptable for beginner use and can be en-joyed in the daytime. It is often prescribed in the treatment of chronic pain and inflammation.

Genetics: Lemon OG and Sour Diesel.
Indica / Sativa Ratio -      Hybrid (50% Sativa / 50% Indica)
It placed 2nd during the 2014 Seattle High Times Cannabis Cup for Best US Hybrid. ;o) -
Expect exceptionally dense buds covered inside and out with trichomes. Its comes with a citrusy aroma finishing with diesel overtones that are undeniable.
When smoked, you will initially notice a lemon candy taste, providing a very clean, non-drowsy effect which is surprising considering the 22%+ THC levels.
Effects of Lemon Tree are often described as euphoric, and is great for treating patients with PTSD or depression.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say Lemon Tree has a "perfect Balance" and  it is great for day or nite (for me). One won't feel depressed or upset after partaking this magickal herb....

I spent a day sorting thru many of my packed items from 2 years ago at a friends, and began the day with a Lemon Tree cone!!!! -Lit up 1/3 of the cone....I must say it was amazing!
I found the morning opened up and i had a great perspective- bright and clear.- "Things became much more interesting". -I was able to concentrate and do what i had to while having some great fun!
The euphoria increased over time and after about an hour I  felt a nice plateau- dug that awhile and worked, and then   i lit it up again and wow a veil of euphoria hung over me that said "your stoned dude!" LOL-
Halfway thru this cone, i stopped and tamped and must said:  im pleasantly high-this is good!!! 'o)

I noticed in  like 10 minutes , I felt no muscle pain or tightness in  my joints, and my sinus headache also is gone.   :jay:  A feeling of great relaxation and peace spread throughout my body-    :kevsmith:
This 50/50 Sativa- Indica is amazing..What a great strain and wonderful to receive as a prize-I will slowly work on this for pain relief and relaxation over time...This is a truly wonderful strain!

A HUGE "THANK YOU"  FOR THIS "LEMON TREE" !!!!!!! --I will review the other Prize winnings soon this and next week- ;o) You really made me happy -made my week- and relieved pain and anxiety folks-   -Rock On!!!! --        JJ

Gotta Rate this 9 out of 10 for a quality smoke that works both for pain and for euphoria equally- The Balance is really special -A great  go to!

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
Re: Lemon Tree Cannabis
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 03:46:29 PM »
Jim jams good review. Glad to hear how it works well for pain. I got a preroll RAW cone of that I will try soon. Just waiting until our friend is able to smoke in a few more days.
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 02:41:12 PM »
Thanks Dj- That raw cone will floor you- ;o) -- Lemon Tree is a wonderful / therapeutic strain.... :rockleft:

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 08:37:51 PM »
Thanks Dj- That raw cone will floor you- ;o) -- Lemon Tree is a wonderful / therapeutic strain.... :rockleft:
I concur.   :goodpost
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 02:53:23 PM »
I'm a bit confused as to what this strain is specifically called? Is it "Lemon Tree"? I've been referring (or is that reefering) to it as "Lemon Haze".

It would be neat if it's Lemon Tree. That's the name of a local dive bar I used to hang at for years. Haven't been there in a while though.
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 03:33:54 PM »
I'm a bit confused as to what this strain is specifically called? Is it "Lemon Tree"? I've been referring (or is that reefering) to it as "Lemon Haze".

It would be neat if it's Lemon Tree. That's the name of a local dive bar I used to hang at for years. Haven't been there in a while though.
Lemon Tree Cannabis Strain
See Disclaimer
Lemon Tree Cannbis Strain
Lemon Tree cannabis strain, also known as simply “Lemon Tree,” is an award-winning evenly balanced hybrid with a THC level that can reach a whopping 25%. It is known for its sharp diesel scent and similarly sour flavour, accented by subtle notes of lemon and citrus. It is recognizable by its round green nugs frosted in white crystal trichomes.
Type of High
Lemon Tree cannabis strain offers a relaxing and euphoric buzz that calms the body and eases the mind. It is acceptable for beginner use and can be en-joyed in the daytime. It is often prescribed in the treatment of chronic pain and inflammation.
Genetics
Genetics: Lemon OG and Sour Diesel.

https://cannasos.com/strains/hybrid/lemon-tree
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal