Author Topic: Marijuana products sold in Detroit and Kalamazoo recalled for mold  (Read 276 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/marijuana-products-sold-in-detroit-and-kalamazoo-recalled-for-mold/ar-BBS7cBj

Michigan regulators are recalling marijuana products sold at dispensaries in Detroit and Kalamazoo after failing lab tests for mold and bacteria.

The products were sold at The Green Mile on Eight Mile Road in Detroit and Compassionate Care by Design in Kalamazoo.

The Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA), issued two safety and health advisories for the items sold between Dec. 18 and Jan. 3 at The Green Mile in Detroit and Dec. 12-29 at Compassionate Care by Design in Kalamazoo.

Products recalled at the Detroit dispensary include Gelato, Superman OG, Mimosa, and Girl Scout Cookies. The Gelato and Girl Scout Cookies items failed the lab testing for yeast and mold, while Superman failed for chemical residue. Bile-tolerant gram-negative bacteria and coliforms were the cause for the Mimosa strain.

Items recalled at the Kalamazoo dispensary include Critical Cali, GMO, Silver Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, Critical Kush, Blueberry, Skunk #1, Chunk D, Amnesia Lemon Kush, Purple Punch, and Special Kush.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

§ĭdêƁüȑɳȤ®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: Marijuana products sold in Detroit and Kalamazoo recalled for mold
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 11:42:20 PM »
Holy shit. I wonder how long sick patients were exposed.

I can't even imagine smoking or vaping mold.

"Are you saying that I can dodge Bullets?"
"What I'm saying is that when the time comes
  you won't have to."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 02:26:46 AM »

Still gotta be better than some of the nasty mexican summer weed I bought one time.
The smuggler brought my weed across the border inside a tire mounted to the car--4 hours on the road
caused the plastic baggies to melt into the nastiest mexican brown dirtweed I ever saw
Just to add some extra character the car had been impounded for several months, infusing
the cannabis with a nasty rubber-tire scent/flavor--on top of that, I paid extra to get 2 oz of the shit,
 cause it was so dry that summer there wasn't anything else for sale

§ĭdêƁüȑɳȤ®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 06:17:00 PM »

Still gotta be better than some of the nasty mexican summer weed I bought one time.
The smuggler brought my weed across the border inside a tire mounted to the car--4 hours on the road
caused the plastic baggies to melt into the nastiest mexican brown dirtweed I ever saw
Just to add some extra character the car had been impounded for several months, infusing
the cannabis with a nasty rubber-tire scent/flavor--on top of that, I paid extra to get 2 oz of the shit,

I bought some red haired mexi years ago that was smuggled inside stuffed animals. The buds had fibers and clumps of fibers all through them. It was the only thing around so we suffered for it.

"Are you saying that I can dodge Bullets?"
"What I'm saying is that when the time comes
  you won't have to."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 06:24:56 PM »

I bought some red haired mexi years ago that was smuggled inside stuffed animals. The buds had fibers and clumps of fibers all through them. It was the only thing around so we suffered for it.

Good times, lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal