Author Topic: Grand-Daddy-Purple MJ oil With New Pic  (Read 340 times)

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Grand-Daddy-Purple MJ oil With New Pic
« on: August 31, 2019, 10:54:59 PM »
 :kevsmith:

GDP – Grand Daddy Purple THC/CBD OIL

Amount: 1 MIL Vape Cartridge

Appearance: A thick and dark yellowish liquid

Vape Used: One I bought which has 3 power settings and a warm up-setting. It wasn’t very expensive and it works great. Think I got lucky picking out a vape.

:weedspin

Experience explained on 2 different occasions

Experience #1:

   Turned Vape on and clicked pre-warm
   Waited under a minute and set to medium power setting
   Took my 1st puff.
   Less than 5 Minutes I went from tooth pain to Wow! This is cool!
   Took my 2nd puff.
   Maybe 2 or 3 minutes later felt great. Highness Is coming on fast now
   Took my 3rd puff waited a couple minutes – Higher than a Giraffe

So I am a few minutes in now with only 3 puffs on the vape and I am feeling great.
I am not in pain. Had mass tooth pain 3 bad terrible nights of misery before I got this and used it
And almost 4 days of pain which was almost as bad as the night pain

Experience #2:

   Turned on Vape and set to Low Power setting for 1st puff – Then clicked pre-warm on vape
   About 5 minutes or so, got an ok hit, knowing I need a higher setting on the vape
   Turned the Vape to High Setting took puff #2
   The hit was huge, way larger than I had thought, blew that out and then…
   High Zone achieved in 2 hits – DAM this GDP oil is some good shit mon!

Note: I did some have Red Vein Kratom about 3 Hours before Experience#2. The synergy
Between the Red Vein Kratom and this oil was amazing. No pain, very high, very chilled happy!
First experience I used zero Kratom, and it was very awesome for pain and highness by itself

Would you use this GDP oil again? You know it, This is a very stealth way to get high. A very fast way to get high and be in the no pain high happy zone. I do get bad insomnia sometimes especially if using a potent energetic kratom strain, but this GDP will lay you down ah ah in a great way. Time for HIGH SLEEP!

If I did not have this and the red vein Kratom I don’t know how I would have made it through the pain at all. I had to buy a pint of vodka before I got this in, Vodka does kill pain but I got way to wasted and the next morning’s hangover was rough. I only turn to Vodka in times of mass pain only. I know it works, but It also plows your butt.

:lama:

I have never had Grand Daddy Purple strain of buds and or oil before. IT’S A WINNER!

:weedspin :passing-joint: :weedspin

Overall experience === Pain Relief, Highness, Chill Mode, Insomnia stopper powerhouse in a stealth strong Grand Daddy Purple Oil thick liquid gold type of way! Gets the job done plus etc.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:55:18 PM by KratomToke »

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Re: Grand-Daddy-Purple MJ oil
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 03:08:32 PM »
Nice review KT.

Sounds like a great strain.

Always wanted to try the ol Grand Daddy myself.

Awesome that it helps you so much with your tooth pain.

Did it have good flavor?
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal