Author Topic: IM BACK! Need some help from the fam.  (Read 2873 times)

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: IM BACK! Need some help from the fam.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 05:15:41 AM »
Yeah I'll hit you up, as you can see its 5am and I haven't slept a wink, and its grinding on me. Was hoping the Fhi stuff will help and probably will but eriz is a nice addition.

I'm curious 2hy didnt you use that or any other benzos besides that crazy fluoronated one? Just hit the sweet spot?

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2019, 11:09:11 PM »
You can send kosh a message through his site to order. If that doesnt work let me know and I'll shoot you his email.

Thanks. I’m going to give a little bit to see if @SUBBOSS gets back to me. If not I’ll probably try Kosh and see what’s up. I don’t need nothing too strong, so probably just get the regular. Any flavor suggestions?

Also, isn’t Mr. Baggie and Kosh the same person? The sites are almost identical except Kosh offers juice and you need Flash player to see the Kosh site, whereas Baggie works on mobile devices.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 11:14:02 PM by Mr. Yak Bluntz »

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2019, 11:31:47 PM »
I’ve had subs stuff it’s pretty dope. And when you say the apples strong, you mean the flavor right, not the blend strength?

Speaking of Sub, I just saw him online and he didn’t reply. Damn :(

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2019, 11:46:32 PM »
Oh ok. Thanks for clarifying. And I did use priv note. I’ll check and c if he opened it.

UPDATE: he read it 52min ago. But no reply

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 03:00:47 AM »
I’ve had subs stuff it’s pretty dope. And when you say the apples strong, you mean the flavor right, not the blend strength?

Speaking of Sub, I just saw him online and he didn’t reply. Damn :(

FHI still in business, their blends have no flavor so ic you vape it just taste like herbs. Perfect strength too I didnt want something crazy strong either

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2019, 05:26:45 PM »
Yea from memory kosh was super strong. Although I do have some vape liquid coming in

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2019, 09:32:52 PM »
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the feedback. SUB got in touch with me late last night or should I say this morning so I'll prob order some of his. But I'm also very curious cuz I've never tried any of Koshs stuff. He answered back instantly and so did baggie. Kosh claims him and baggie have no affiliation what's so ever, even though there are many simularities. Baggies prices are slightly cheaper, but they don't offer liquid. As much as I'd like to try some liquid, I really don't want to spend a bunch of money on a decent vape. Plus, I have no xp in that Dept therefore I dont know where to start or what to even look for.

Has anyone ordered from baggie before? If so, how long ago and what was your experience like?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:35:42 PM by Mr. Yak Bluntz »

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2019, 07:57:51 AM »
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the feedback. SUB got in touch with me late last night or should I say this morning so I'll prob order some of his. But I'm also very curious cuz I've never tried any of Koshs stuff. He answered back instantly and so did baggie. Kosh claims him and baggie have no affiliation what's so ever, even though there are many simularities. Baggies prices are slightly cheaper, but they don't offer liquid. As much as I'd like to try some liquid, I really don't want to spend a bunch of money on a decent vape. Plus, I have no xp in that Dept therefore I dont know where to start or what to even look for.

Has anyone ordered from baggie before? If so, how long ago and what was your experience like?

For what its worth you could get a cheap 5 to 10 dollar pen vape that should work fine with that juice. That's what I'm doing anyways

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2019, 09:44:10 AM »
Yeah, but it's fucking with those cheap ass tanks is what I hate. They're always breaking and you get duds all the time or at least I seem to. I like my Bros a lot. The battery's square and the tank just shoves down inside of it and there is no settings or nothing. Just a little button in the corner that makes it work.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2019, 12:02:50 PM »

For what its worth you could get a cheap 5 to 10 dollar pen vape that should work fine with that juice. That's what I'm doing anyways

That's all I've been using for months, using the old style wick tanks, which do tend to leak a little but they work great otherwise

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2019, 12:58:22 PM »
Best of luck to both of you, Yak and WW. I haven't bought a blend in years at this point, but I gotta think that going with Sub is always a winner if he's still in action. Kinda fun hearing that FHI, Kosh and Baggie are still in the game though, lol. Watch out for the new chems though. They've taken really strong stuff and made it insanely strong now. Many stories out there about folks going through hellish withdrawals on this newer stuff.

And look around a bit on the vapes. There are so many out there that are cheap and far superior to the old Ego style pens. Drop an extra $10-20 and you'll get so much more bang for the buck. :passing-joint:

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2019, 02:33:05 PM »
Haven't been blending for awhile. The newer formulations were just knockout hits for me, just too potent for me.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2019, 10:49:03 PM »
Yeah been a min for me too. That’s why I’m going out try the lowest one and be very cautious. But thanks, glad to hear from everyone.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2019, 10:05:36 PM »
Ima thinkin about giving Kosh a go if anyone has had recent experiences would appreciate advice. Thanx gang!
Kosh is strong. The regular strength still has kick but the xxx ur double xxx will blast you off. The liquid I'm using is very potent,  one hit and I'm in galaxy x  :stoned

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 02:41:16 PM by Mr. Yak Bluntz »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal