Author Topic: IM BACK! Need some help from the fam.  (Read 2874 times)

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
IM BACK! Need some help from the fam.
« on: September 09, 2019, 11:35:01 PM »
So I know I haven’t been around for awhile and there’s a reason for that. Im not going to go into details but let’s just say Mr. Yak got himself into a bit of trouble and had to go away to a “work farm” for a few months. But he’s back and better, thank god! Unfortunately, I had to start over and get back on my feet. I’ll say, it’s been tough, but you all should be happy to know, I’ve done a pretty good job of it. I found a job, a place to live, etc etc, but I’m still playing catch up on everything that’s happened while I was gone, current events and what not.

Anyways, I know, pretty much, blends have been completely wiped from the mainstream from what I can see. We’ve been heading down this road for a while, I know. I certainly don’t smoke as much as used to, but I still like to think of myself as a blend head, because my last job I couldn’t smoke the real and my new job is no different. So on occasion I liked to have a little fun, treat myself and dip into my blend stash. Well my stash is gone. I lost it when I lost my apartment, along with a lot of my other belongings when I had to go away. It’s no big deal, just a bunch of material things, that can be replaced, and a lot of it already has.

Now to the point of this post. Now that I’ve gotten back on my feet, for the most part, I wanted to have a little fun and treat myself. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a trusted blend vendor. My original go-to who I’d been ordering from had their website seized by the DEA. (AromaSuperStore and AromaCartel) I found a couple of vendors still out there, but I’ve never ordered from them and not sure if they’re trustworthy. The ones I know of are FHI, LHS, Mr.Kosh (Mr.Baggie), and Herbal-Empire. Just wondering if anyone’s ordered from any of these recently, if there are any others and what your experiences have been like. You can post right here or PM me, it’s your choice.

I appreciate anyone that can help and if they’re still selling it on here (you know who you are) please reach out to me with info about your products and prices. Thanks guys! It feels so good to be back. I’ve always felt like the Galaxy Lounge was my second home/family. It’s nice to know all you good people are still around to chat.

-Mr. Yak Bluntz-

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: IM BACK! Need some help from the fam.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 12:30:33 AM »
Welcome Back.

Try PM'g SUBBOSS.  :titsout:

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 11:56:17 AM »
Good to see ya back on track Mr. Yak
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 09:58:13 PM »
THANKS FAM! And I did so, thanks Acid.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 01:05:09 PM »
 :weedpass:

Welcome Back!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 02:08:22 AM »
How ironic. I came here tonight to make a post about how I'd ruined my life with rc benzos, other rcs, inhalants, and general bad decisions. But frankly it's too much to type out in detail on a fucking firestick. I'm currently writing this from the comfort of my one man cell in probably one of the easiest small town jails to be in, in the country. I was sober for 9 months other than the occasional noids, and then last week I was in a car wreck when a man pulling a pickup truck entered my lane and side swiped me. I was pretty concussed from the air bag deploying. The police tried to say I was fucked up and that my nicotine salt juice I had from my local vape store field tested positive for fentanyl.(these tests are notorious for causing false positives for substances such as sugar. Seriously, look it up). I'll spend several months here until the results come back from the state crime lab proving what I'm saying, and the cops look fucking stupid and have to release me. But until then I'll sit here as I cant afford bond on a level 5 drug felony like possesion of fentanyl. Ultimately though I'm going to go spend some time on a minimum security "work farm" on a case I've been fighting for 13 months for a stupid mistake I will admit I did make, when I was blacked out on etizolam. I'm really suffering right now though, as I've been denied medical care after this wreck, and the cops wont let me have my psych meds or the gabapentin I've had to take since having 2 operations on my leg a few years ago. I'm not looking for any sympathy, but I could use some support from the fam as I'm in a pretty dark place mentally right now and dont really have anybody left in my life who gives a fuck about me. Any support from ya'll would mean the world to me.

Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear that, just for grins how much is bond?

Pretty fu when some idiot causes the crash and you get hung out to dry!

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 02:28:57 AM »
Saw a report on how the number of ppl in jail is more like twice what's understood.  Closer to 5 million a year, that's a lot of workers for the farm!

A couple years ago, I had a bad experience with a couple current legal vendors  known here. Heart palpitations, blood pressure. I'd say stay away from anything not mentioned in above posts.  No mystery juices sold openly online for sure.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 06:09:12 AM »
Newer gen ----- yes be careful, cb2 receptor is involved with immune system.  My scare came when I overloaded mine. A whole new world of terror for real, overcame though and here I be.  Cb2 activation is good but not after a certain point.

Makes sense then how in nature the CBD is so low typically.  Or at least more in ratio with the thc etc.  Too much no bueno. Treading lightly with the new legal hemp, using sparingly especially since it's not psychedelic... Medicinal doesn't take much for effect, pretty amazing generation of new hemp out there.

Maybe y'all could petition to get hemp in jail.  If the prison corporation has a finger in it then inmates have profit on their side....  Can't imagine how much it would cost though, good lordy the shops are bad enough much less commissary!!
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 07:40:21 AM »
Good Lord. Awesome vibes sent out. Hang strong wizard.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 11:49:53 AM »
Hoping for the best outcome for you WW. Good to see you here even under the circumstances. Stay strong.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 01:48:29 PM »
Hang in there WW.

Sometimes that's all you can do.
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

Mr. Yak Bluntz

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 01:59:36 AM »
How ironic. I came here tonight to make a post about how I'd ruined my life with rc benzos, other rcs, inhalants, and general bad decisions. But frankly it's too much to type out in detail on a fucking firestick. I'm currently writing this from the comfort of my one man cell in probably one of the easiest small town jails to be in, in the country.

I didn’t know you could have fire stick on a “work farm”? Not that it’s good, but your farm is definitely better then my farm haha. We had a box tv from the 90s that got like 5 channels and it had to b shared with 14 other people. Long story short it sucked. I pretty much read the whole time. And I’m not sure what “RCs” are. But anyway sending good vibes your way brother. Stay strong.

Does anybody have any experience with Herbal-Empire? Seems legit but wanted to know if anyone’s tried there product first hand. I’ve tried to get a hold of Sub but still haven’t got a reply. And I might try Kosh WW, but I don’t have a vape anymore, so i got Nothing to do the juice with.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:03:01 AM by Mr. Yak Bluntz »

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2019, 06:07:12 PM »
FHI has his stock back, I got some fire and lifted coming tomorrow

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2019, 10:34:26 PM »
What strength level did you have. Hes basically got 3 levels low medium and high. Also I guess a factor wokls be too how long and often your cb receptors have been used. Me, well it's been years from blends and MJ too.

He had some bomb liquid stuff back on the day but alas no more. Shame cause I want to vape but dont want to sp4nd money for a dry herb vape

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 11:24:50 PM »
Whew that benzos sounds nasty. How long were you taking it? And I totally understand man I used clonozolam for 3 months or so, didnt lose my mind but lost so many other things.

And totally had a seizure while actively on it, maybe two but one confirmed in front of my now exgf    first girl I ever dated and I was in my 20s, think some of yall remember me being real hard on myself bc I had never had a gf before but she was great and all the experimental shit. Along with my behavior burned that one.

All lessons to be learned for sure but most rc benzos are sketchy. 2ouldnt mind an eriz source cause that felt the most natural.

Also thanks about kosh gonna hit him up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal