Author Topic: First grow  (Read 1623 times)

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
First grow
« on: December 23, 2019, 11:03:44 PM »
It was been 40 years since I tried psilocybin and then only a few times. I have decades worth of psychedelics  but not allot with mushrooms. LSD, mescalin and MDA were popular in Boone County Iowa back in late sixties. And 70'.
MDA was my favorite.
Anyhow everyone has been reading  about psilocybin and how it can help with depression and anxiety  and figured I would self medicate.
I am starting with spores and they arrived today.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 11:08:35 PM by 1954 »

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: First grow
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 01:05:38 AM »
It was been 40 years since I tried psilocybin and then only a few times. I have decades worth of psychedelics  but not allot with mushrooms. LSD, mescalin and MDA were popular in Boone County Iowa back in late sixties. And 70'.
MDA was my favorite.
Anyhow everyone has been reading  about psilocybin and how it can help with depression and anxiety  and figured I would self medicate.

https://www.shroomery.org/11323/Getting-Started

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 01:28:07 AM »
MDA was my favorite.

I like doing shrooms a couple times a year, I find it provides me with something of a mental reset

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 10:39:56 PM »
I really need a reset myself too.
https://premiumspores.com/spore-syringes/golden-teacher-cubensis/
These are the spores I planted.
I bought 3 sterilized mushroom grow kits on Etzy.
Wish me luck. I am growing them in cardboard box.
 :abduct:

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 11:13:54 PM »
I really need a reset myself too.
https://premiumspores.com/spore-syringes/golden-teacher-cubensis/
These are the spores I planted.
I bought 3 sterilized mushroom grow kits on Etzy.
Wish me luck. I am growing them in cardboard box.
 :abduct:

Good luck bro

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 09:37:30 AM »
 :tripping:

Shrooms rock

:tripping:

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 09:23:39 AM »
The only type of psychedelics I've  ever done was acid. A buddy of mine sold me two hits of white blodder double dipped for 10 bucks in the 10th grade back in 1991
 (I loved the 90s that was one of the best decades in my life) I actually dosed my first time in high school. I dosed rite after lunch. Some crazy fucking shit I tell you that.   :abduct: My son doses every  now and then. I have access to it but don't really have no interest in it no more too many responsibilities right now. For one thing I have a 10 year old son  whos always around me all the time and if my wife ever found out I would never hear the end of f it.To be honest I wouldnt mind going for a  small trip again someday as long as I had the time away from my wife and 10 year old. My 20 year old son's been trying to get me to dose with him. Who knows maybe some day I might micro dose. I've never done that and  have always wanted to try. Every time I tripped I tripped  balls. Now that I'm older and wiser I  think it would be nice just to go for a nice relaxing Mello trip instead of tripping balls for once :5_1_125: I've always wanted to try srooms maybe that's what I'll try  next time I do psychedelics  :tripping:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 09:27:45 AM by toy »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 11:00:31 AM »
The only type of psychedelics I've  ever done was acid. A buddy of mine sold me two hits of white blodder double dipped for 10 bucks in the 10th grade back in 1991
 (I loved the 90s that was one of the best decades in my life) I actually dosed my first time in high school. I dosed rite after lunch. Some crazy fucking shit I tell you that.   :abduct: My son doses every  now and then. I have access to it but don't really have no interest in it no more too many responsibilities right now. For one thing I have a 10 year old son  whos always around me all the time and if my wife ever found out I would never hear the end of f it.To be honest I wouldnt mind going for a  small trip again someday as long as I had the time away from my wife and 10 year old. My 20 year old son's been trying to get me to dose with him. Who knows maybe some day I might micro dose. I've never done that and  have always wanted to try. Every time I tripped I tripped  balls. Now that I'm older and wiser I  think it would be nice just to go for a nice relaxing Mello trip instead of tripping balls for once :5_1_125: I've always wanted to try srooms maybe that's what I'll try  next time I do psychedelics  :tripping:

One big difference between acid & shrooms is the shrooms don't last nearly as long

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 08:31:13 PM »
I only tried shrooms once; was expecting much more. Having taken blotter and microdot so many times, I made the mistake of thinking the two trips would be somehow similar.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 10:35:51 PM »
I only tried shrooms once; was expecting much more. Having taken blotter and microdot so many times, I made the mistake of thinking the two trips would be somehow similar.

It's true, I find shrooms to be a weaker drug than blotter, they also only last about 1/2 as long
I rarely take more than 1 to 1.5 grams cause I don't like the way my stomach feels with most shrooms
but last time I got some that don't bother my stomach at all.

When I do shrooms, to make up for the shorter trip I like to start with edibles and have the shrooms
after a couple/few hours have passed--that way I can get 10+ hours tripping, kinda

Cocaine is a nice come-down when your finishing off the shroom trip too, if ya got some laying around

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2020, 07:10:47 PM »
Shroomies are a different head space and unless you way over do it far more relaxing. Different species different effects.

I wouldn't say that they can't get you into the Outer Limits though. Use caution with some of the big caps. You may change your mind about "potency"

I think comparing mushrooms to lysergic is apples to oranges, the main thing in common is both are fruits
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 01:05:38 PM »
Shroomies are a different head space and unless you way over do it far more relaxing. Different species different effects.

I wouldn't say that they can't get you into the Outer Limits though. Use caution with some of the big caps. You may change your mind about "potency"

I think comparing mushrooms to lysergic is apples to oranges, the main thing in common is both are fruits
I knew there was quite a contrast between the two hallucinogenics, and to not necessarily see the same effects, but I think my dose was probably too small. As a first time user, I was erring on the side of caution. Plus the damn things were pretty expensive lol. Quite a chasm between supply and demand in these parts, as far as shrooms go.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 12:38:19 AM »

I knew there was quite a contrast between the two hallucinogenics, and to not necessarily see the same effects, but I think my dose was probably too small. As a first time user, I was erring on the side of caution. Plus the damn things were pretty expensive lol. Quite a chasm between supply and demand in these parts, as far as shrooms go.

I like to buy my shrooms by the oz--I would guess you could save a pile of $$$ by growing your own like 1954

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 08:59:31 PM »
What does an oz cost? Is that fresh  frozen or dried?
What would you recommend for a good dose?

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 11:04:59 PM »
Someone asked me tonight about an 1/8 so I called a guy and the price was 25 bucks for an eighth of Golden Teacher mushrooms. So, that would be what...200 an ounce. Unless there's price breaks or different priced strains. Not sure if price varies regionally; just what the going rate where I am at this moment in time haha.

:quag2: Oh yeah, he said he also had Penis envy cubensis for the same price. First time hearing of that, but I googled and sure enough.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:11:24 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal