Author Topic: Got my Ohio medical marijuana card Friday  (Read 1262 times)

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
Got my Ohio medical marijuana card Friday
« on: March 21, 2021, 07:16:06 PM »
Finally got brave enough to get my mmj card. Allot easier than I expected. I have pain. Gout arthritis and back pain. That is what got me the card.
Saturday I hit the dispensary and was surprised at what was available. Yes it was pricey, but awesome quality.
I walked out with $192 worth of stuff.
I got 2 kinds of bud. One with 30% thc, container of hard lozenges with 106mg Thc and 2 disposable vape pens Afgan Purps.
The bud came in sealed factory containers with % of CBS, thc and other cannabinoids. Pretty awesome

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Got my Ohio medical marijuana card Friday
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 08:44:52 AM »
Finally got brave enough to get my mmj card. Allot easier than I expected. I have pain. Gout arthritis and back pain. That is what got me the card.
Saturday I hit the dispensary and was surprised at what was available. Yes it was pricey, but awesome quality.
I got 2 kinds of bud. One with 30% thc, container of hard lozenges with 106mg Thc and 2 disposable vape pens Afgan Purps.
The bud came in sealed factory containers with % of CBS, thc and other cannabinoids. Pretty awesome

Sweet

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 11:52:47 AM »
I've been eligible for a medical card for many years but I don't like the way our gov't treats folks who have the card. 8 years ago I was a gun dealer & the ATF/law enforcement made it clear that they don't want to see folks with a medical marijuana card carrying a gun so I'd rather keep my marijuana use a bit quieter.

I also hate providing my gov't with more money to waste & the black market has always given me plenty of choices for my drug-using adventures
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 11:54:33 AM by jones »

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 08:18:52 PM »
Congrats 1954 enjoy, sounds like a nice selection of products.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 08:22:10 PM by Swisha »

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 08:21:15 PM »
I've been eligible for a medical card for many years but I don't like the way our gov't treats folks who have the card. 8 years ago I was a gun dealer & the ATF/law enforcement made it clear that they don't want to see folks with a medical marijuana card carrying a gun so I'd rather keep my marijuana use a bit quieter.

I also hate providing my gov't with more money to waste & the black market has always given me plenty of choices for my drug-using adventures
I agree with you completely.
If you get your medical card in FL you forfeit your concealed carry.  Fuck that, and big brother can seriously eat a dick.  :weinerwiggle:

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 05:59:36 PM »
I believe you also can not buy a gun or C & C in Ohio if you have a Medical card

While I currently do not own a gun, the point is moot. Fuck that. Someone with a gun can legally buy any amount of alcohol they want. Guns + alcohol = often bad.

Makes no sense at all except to the esteemed legislators...
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 09:30:12 PM »
This is the only reason why I won't get a medical card so Can get my conceal and carry when I decide to which will be soon

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2021, 10:46:00 PM »
This is the only reason why I won't get a medical card so Can get my conceal and carry when I decide to which will be soon

I really like my Kel-Tec .380 for pocket carry, it's very thin & light even with a pocket holster it
never gets in my way

https://www.keltecweapons.com/firearms/pistols/p3at/

Lots of copies of this gun around, Ruger probably makes the best copy, they even have a slide
hold open on their version

https://www.ruger.com/products/lc380/models.html

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2021, 11:24:58 PM »
That's about the size that I've been looking at lately

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2021, 12:23:32 AM »
That's about the size that I've been looking at lately

I'm extra paranoid so I also have a .45 auto in my other pocket

I just decided that I'd rather have two guns and no extra ammo, instead of one gun & a couple
of extra magazines but when I go to town I like to take some extra ammo too

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2021, 07:23:07 AM »
I don't know a whole lot about guns I just know I need something to concealable. Things have been getting kind of crazy here in Columbus Ohio. I've been looking at 9 mm

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2021, 12:06:18 PM »
I don't know a whole lot about guns I just know I need something to concealable. Things have been getting kind of crazy here in Columbus Ohio. I've been looking at 9 mm

I used to sell guns & I think the ease of concealing the gun is more important than the caliber. I met
a guy once that was attacked by 4 criminals, he said all he had with him was a .22 but as soon as he
got it out of his pocket, they all ran away. They didn't care that all he had was a little pea-shooter
cause nobody wants to be shot by any size gun

This is what he had
https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/51214/

It's a 5-shot 22LR & about the smallest gun you can find

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2021, 12:12:30 PM »
I currently not own a gun. This is because my son is psychotic. However, have often thought about buying the Taurus Judge. Like every where these days, Middletown ohio  has its share of crime.

:gunright:
"Taurus Judge 45 (Long) Colt/410 Bore 3in Revolver - 5 Rounds | Sportsman's Warehouse" https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/handguns/taurus-judge-45-long-colt410-bore-3in-revolver-5-rounds/p/p41727

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 12:15:57 PM by 1954 »

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2021, 10:21:19 PM »
I am getting spoiled on medical marijuana. Third visit to dispensary since I got my card at the beginning this thread.. Spent  $600 in total.
Bought 1/10 oz of each strain below just to try something different.
Lime sherbet
Purple kush
Black jack
Ice cream cake
Wild cat
Bananama
Neon Gem
Blueberry
Pineapple habanero
And
Wright State of Mind
.. strain named after a college in Dayon.
And
3 vape carts
And
4 sets of 10 gummies

Like a candy store for stoners.

All the stuff has been tested and labled with thc content,  grow date, expiration date etc. Just toked some Indica pot. Dark Moon. Grown in ohio. Went to new dispensary named Pureohio in Dayton. Very nice place. Allot of people work there. Great parking. This one is 30 minutes door to door.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 10:44:44 PM by 1954 »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 12:34:10 AM »
I currently not own a gun. This is because my son is psychotic. However, have often thought about buying the Taurus Judge. Like every where these days, Middletown ohio  has its share of crime.

:gunright:
"Taurus Judge 45 (Long) Colt/410 Bore 3in Revolver - 5 Rounds | Sportsman's Warehouse" https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/handguns/taurus-judge-45-long-colt410-bore-3in-revolver-5-rounds/p/p41727

I like the rounds the Taurus Judge uses, 45 Long Colt or .410 shotgun shells but it's too big to shove
in my pocket. I have this American Derringer in 45 LC/.410

http://www.amderringer.com/catalog1.html

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal