Author Topic: Got my Ohio medical marijuana card Friday  (Read 1249 times)

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Got my Ohio medical marijuana card Friday
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 09:36:21 AM »
 :banana: Way cool!

Glad you got your card!

:weed:

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2021, 07:20:08 PM »
I am getting spoiled on medical marijuana. Third visit to dispensary since I got my card at the beginning this thread.. Spent  $600 in total.
Bought 1/10 oz of each strain below just to try something different.
Lime sherbet
Purple kush
Black jack
Ice cream cake
Wild cat
Bananama
Neon Gem
Blueberry
Pineapple habanero
And
Wright State of Mind
.. strain named after a college in Dayon.
And
3 vape carts
And
4 sets of 10 gummies

Like a candy store for stoners.

All the stuff has been tested and labled with thc content,  grow date, expiration date etc. Just toked some Indica pot. Dark Moon. Grown in ohio. Went to new dispensary named Pureohio in Dayton. Very nice place. Allot of people work there. Great parking. This one is 30 minutes door to door.

I LOVE the idea of a dispensary but the prices are obscene and make it difficult for the average person to medicate properly without insurance taking some of the load (they should, those fucking money grubbing entities)

Black Market will always be strong with a government without the balls to just end this ridiculous "War on Drugs"

I loved how George Carlin pointed out the American government loves War. Declaring war on poverty, drugs, etc. What they are really saying is let's destroy anyone who doesn't fit our needs by confusing and angering the public with divisive rhetoric and then discredit and take them out one group at a time, through carefully prepared propaganda and avoiding the truth with legalese bullshit  empty of meaning
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2021, 10:31:20 PM »
I am getting spoiled on medical marijuana. Third visit to dispensary since I got my card at the beginning this thread.. Spent  $600 in total.
Bought 1/10 oz of each strain below just to try something different.
Lime sherbet
Purple kush
Black jack
Ice cream cake
Wild cat
Bananama
Neon Gem
Blueberry
Pineapple habanero
And
Wright State of Mind
.. strain named after a college in Dayon.
And
3 vape carts
And
4 sets of 10 gummies

Like a candy store for stoners.

All the stuff has been tested and labled with thc content,  grow date, expiration date etc. Just toked some Indica pot. Dark Moon. Grown in ohio. Went to new dispensary named Pureohio in Dayton. Very nice place. Allot of people work there. Great parking. This one is 30 minutes door to door.

I LOVE the idea of a dispensary but the prices are obscene and make it difficult for the average person to medicate properly without insurance taking some of the load (they should, those fucking money grubbing entities)

Black Market will always be strong with a government without the balls to just end this ridiculous "War on Drugs"

I loved how George Carlin pointed out the American government loves War. Declaring war on poverty, drugs, etc. What they are really saying is let's destroy anyone who doesn't fit our needs by confusing and angering the public with divisive rhetoric and then discredit and take them out one group at a time, through carefully prepared propaganda and avoiding the truth with legalese bullshit  empty of meaning

Hear Hear!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal