Author Topic: Granddaddy Purple/Delta 8 Tincture  (Read 298 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Granddaddy Purple/Delta 8 Tincture
« on: November 27, 2021, 09:53:33 AM »
Product: Granddaddy Purple/Delta8 Tincture

Vender: PRC

Shipping: Shipping was on point as with all PRC shipments...vacuumed sealed and inconspicuous.

Appearance/Taste: An amber clear liquid with a grape flavor which is pleasant but not overwhelming. This tincture is made with MOT instead of alcohol so there is absolutely no burning or discomfort when placed under the tongue.(a big bonus)

Dosage: Since droppers can be different sizes I measured by dropping the tincture in a teaspoon. I found my effective dosage level at 1/3 of a teaspoon. Always start low and work your way up as your tolerance will affect experience.

My Experience:  Using the dropper I placed a 1/3 of a teaspoon under my tongue and then licked thoroughly the spoon. I held the tincture under my tongue and swished  it in my mouth for about 2 minutes. The was no discomfort only a pleasant grape taste that slightly lingered as I swallowed what remained in my mouth. This was taken on an empty stomach.

I began to feel a head change in about 45 minutes. Over the next hour and a half waves of relaxation moved through my body....my previous back and leg pain were nonexistent. My mental state was one of contentment and relaxation. No stress or depression just bliss. All seemed well with world. At hour three came the munchies as is common when granddaddy come to town. Around 5 hours in, I went to bed and slept all night and awoke feeling refreshed.

Conclusion: This tincture is the real deal and rivals any rso oils that I have experienced. Here is a summary of my findings:

1. Easy to use...stealth and fast.
2. No discomfort from alcohol...pleasant grape taste
3. Great pain relief
4.Excellent sleep aid
5.No increase in heart rate
6. Helps combat anxiety by releasing stress

This really is some good medicine! Thanks PRC for all you do for our community.

I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX