Author Topic: My family and I all have covid  (Read 792 times)

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
My family and I all have covid
« on: December 20, 2021, 03:01:51 PM »
Freaking sucks my Family and I have covid. Luckily  we are all vaccinated.Sucks my damn job made me take off 10 days
With out pay because   I  didn't  catch it at work . This freaking sucks rite before  Christmas. S Thank God my wife still gets paid wile she's off.  Seems like everytime we finally get all caught  up with bills and things are going good for us something allways  happens to us financially
 I go back to work the 23 and cant wait to get back to start making money again. I've been working there for seven years can't believe  they are treating  me like this. Makes me want to look for a new Job to be honest. I don't want to start all over again  some were else thuogh. Besides having covid  my family  and I are doing ok we are just happy to all have mild symptoms and just happy to all be alive. I'm thinking about finding a second  Job to help catch us back  up. It's  Amazing   What  2 weeks of being off work will do to your pocket  book. Really  makes me appreciate  having a job a lot more  I tell you that.  It's definitely been a reality check. We will bounce back soon I have faith in that.Sorry for checking  back in with so much bad news.You all take care of your self now. Really nice seeing so many  familiar faces still around here.  :weedpass:

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: My family and I all have covid
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 03:23:29 PM »
Sorry to hear that bro. My state is really bad with covid and I never had the vaccine and was around a lot of people with covid and never got it I guess I got lucky

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 03:44:52 PM »
You lucked out there

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 04:43:13 PM »
Hope you feel better soon. My wife's brother had covid twice.  He never got the vaccine because someone convinced him that they inject you with microchips and track your movements lol. He's good now but said he felt like he was dying.  Hang in there.  Sucks about work though; you'd think with the time you put in there's some PTO or sick pay options. Some companies treat you like you're just a number.  I know from working for FedEx. Good thing it's a workers market right now.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2021, 06:38:17 PM »
That sucks Toy but it's standard procedure at any legit company. I have a friend who got covid over Thanksgiving, they made him take 10 business days off of work as well. In fact I strongly suspect I got covid over Thanksgiving as I had no sense of taste/smell & I was getting chills while the temperature in my room was 75 degrees. I was actually glad to get covid cause I managed to lose almost 20 pounds, now I can fit into my 38 pants again!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal