Author Topic: Cooking, and the perception of time passing, while stoned.  (Read 646 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Cooking, and the perception of time passing, while stoned.
« on: December 27, 2021, 09:53:51 PM »
This is the story my (unidentified family member) told me when I visited last night. This is not the first time he has done something like this, so you'd think he had learned his lesson -but no.

His youngest daughter just moved out, so he's making his own "meals" now. Decides he's going to make a couple hardboiled eggs. Two inches of water and two eggs in the pot, set on high. He thinks it's going to be awhile for the eggs and opts to go to the living room, roll a joint, and take a few hits on it. Sitting there flipping through the tv channels, who knows for how long.

Next thing he knows, BANG! BANG!, and something that sounds like glass shattering.

Background: He lives deep in the hood in Toledo.

So he's like "Shit! Someone just shot up my house!" Grabs his gun and starts crawling to the kitchen, which now has smoke pouring out of it. In the kitchen: Walls, ceiling, ceiling fan and floor were covered in egg and shell. Smoke still coming out of the pot; all that was left inside the pot were two small burnt spots where the eggs sat.

He was still cleaning it when I walked in. I couldn't stop laughing. Me: "Dude it smells funny in here."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 09:56:21 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Cooking, and the perception of time passing, while stoned.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 12:30:34 AM »
Damn dude, that's hilarious!

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 09:08:32 AM »
Damn dude, that's hilarious!

Eggzactly  :lol:

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 10:46:12 AM »
Reminds me of my first real restaurant job, one Saturday at dinner somebody ordered a Chef's Salad. When the time came to make it cookie found out all the hard-boiled eggs were used up, so he stuck a raw egg into the microwave & let er rip. After a short time a large explosion was heard & every square inch of the inside of that microwave was covered with egg. I figured that was a lesson every American already knew but cookie was from Mexico, so he didn't know

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal