Author Topic: And the answer is Go Fuck Yourself in US math.  (Read 617 times)

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
And the answer is Go Fuck Yourself in US math.
« on: January 03, 2022, 02:06:37 PM »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: And the answer is Go Fuck Yourself in US math.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 10:18:34 AM »
If you wanna see something funny, pay with exact change--many 'cashiers' are almost completely unable to count

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 12:07:50 PM »
If you wanna see something funny, pay with exact change--many 'cashiers' are almost completely unable to count
When I go up to pay, I already know how much change I should get back. It's funny watching cashiers squinting to find that answer on a screen. Glancing back at the screen should just be for verification purposes. People should keep their minds sharp rather than letting tech dull it.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 05:54:35 PM »
When I go up to pay, I already know how much change I should get back. It's funny watching cashiers squinting to find that answer on a screen. Glancing back at the screen should just be for verification purposes. People should keep their minds sharp rather than letting tech dull it.

Every once inawhile the cashier will total my sale before I give them the money, then the funny starts--without a machine to tell them how much change they owe me, I can see the panic set in. I like to remind the hapless cashier that their smart phone has a calculator. By then they've already used all their fingers & toes to count with & came up short
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 05:58:01 PM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal