Author Topic: Jeeter Joints -Niche  (Read 727 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Jeeter Joints -Niche
« on: April 17, 2023, 08:34:02 PM »
Someone in my family that gets his bud at decent prices, decided to pick up 6 different pre-roll strains that run more than double the cost of whats available outside of a dispensary. Why? Well, these pre-rolls are a little special; they are infused with liquid diamonds and then rolled in keif. Supposedly, the THC content is around 35.5%. They actually pack a pretty good punch. Taste pretty nice.

Saturday we burned several back to back. I asked him why not dip into his regular stash, and he said, yeah when these are all gone haha. Tried the blueberry kush, the horchata, and the other two gave me amnesia. I would only pick these up as kind of a treat; they are like dessert doobies. Price for the one gram is 22 bucks here. They also sell half gram, and two gram spliffs.

I'm guessing that artificial flavors are added aside from what the terpenes provide? Their site is pretty cool. The url if you want to check it out: jeeter.com . Anyone else tried these?

Edit: From the site, "Our infused pre-rolls get their flavor from a mix of cannabis-derived and botanical terpenes."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 08:48:04 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Jeeter Joints -Niche
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 07:45:34 PM »
I had a bunch of those