Author Topic: Thanx for the 420 prize, Pebz  (Read 1477 times)

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
Thanx for the 420 prize, Pebz
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:25:47 PM »
 :Smokey: I just wanted to say thanks to Pebz and Spiced. for the 420 giveaway prize. Wasn't marked, but I think it was LE2x, I'd say about 7g!.  I can't remember the last time I won something, so..pretty cool. I've been with Spiced. from the start, at first on here tokin' and posting almost daily. Around the end of Jan. I had some medical 'complications' that made me wonder if I should be doing this and advocating its use to others. That, along w/ some life changes had me keeping to myself as I sorted stuff out. I.ve come to the conclusion that I'm not quitting being a spicehead, and it's all good, as long as you're aware of the spice and what it can do TO you as well as for you. So, although I may drop away now and again (for medical reasons), I will be a member of Spiced as long as we have it, and I will def. try to contribute more as a true (though occasionally absent) spicehead. (gotta break again soon) But I like all the diffrent personalities here, and I like reading all youz guyz' stories and reviews.  So again; Thanks Pebz, Spiced. and everyone here.  :broccoli  Spice on, spiceheads.   :passing
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:27:20 PM by Azazel »

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Thanx for the 420 prize, Pebz
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 01:55:19 PM »
Congrats on yuor prize  Azazel . Wish i would have one my prize through pebs. At least I know I  wouldve gotton my prize by now.I  still havent received the  goods from midnight yet (what about the rest of yuo ) what  a big let down . i purpously have not placed an order with any vendor lately becouse ive been exspecting this package from Midnight. I  sent a few pms with know replies .Looks like ii bter place an order with someone if i want to have something here by the weekend .To be honest I give up I aint pming him no more looks like not everyone won  something in the 420 contest after all .Congrats to all that did win and actually  received it at there door step . it just doesnt make no sence to donate to the contest if yuor not going to follow thruogh with what youve promissed yuor winners. Any openions on this feel free to repply ok im done end of rant yuo all have a great day

walterwhite

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 01:57:47 PM »
Congrats on yuor prize  Azazel . Wish i would have one my prize through pebs. At least I know I  wouldve gotton my prize by now.I  still havent received the  goods from midnight yet (what about the rest of yuo ) what  a big let down . i purpously have not placed an order with any vendor lately becouse ive been exspecting this package from Midnight. I  sent a few pms with know replies .Looks like ii bter place an order with someone if i want to have something here by the weekend .To be honest I give up I aint pming him no more looks like not everyone won  something in the 420 contest after all .Congrats to all that did win and actually  received it at there door step . it just doesnt make no sence to donate to the contest if yuor not going to follow thruogh with what youve promissed yuor winners. Any openions on this feel free to repply ok im done end of rant yuo all have a great day

That's too bad. I'm sure he'll hit you up soon with your package though.  It's only Tuesday, could get it to ya by the weekend I bet.  I'd prob just e-mail his address instead, he always responded on that better if I remember.

Thanks Axa for sending me out my prize fast btw again!

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 02:02:03 PM »

That's too bad. I'm sure he'll hit you up soon with your package though.  It's only Tuesday, could get it to ya by the weekend I bet.  I'd prob just e-mail his address instead, he always responded on that better if I remember.

I have emailed with no luck Walter  I give up just gonna wait and see if nothing still shows up im gonna just say forget about that prize lol

walterwhite

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 02:03:20 PM »

I have emailed with no luck Walter  I give up just gonna wait and see if nothing still shows up im gonna just say forget about that prize lol

Damn ya I'd prob say screw it too.  It's only like 6 gs right?  Prob not worth waiting weeks for.

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 02:22:07 PM »

Damn ya I'd prob say screw it too.  It's only like 6 gs right?  Prob not worth waiting weeks for.
420 Contest Winners Announced!  on: April 23, 2013, 07:49:47 PM » ((14 days aggo was when the winners were announced so thats a little wile in my book )) think ima hit up pebs and get some of his blends from the heavens lol  ;D no but serioslly I did love his blends the man is a geneius . I just need to get a money pack then im all good .ive never used it before so itll be a learning exsperiance for me  :Smokey: oh ya all most forgot thank yuo so much pebs for exsplaining to me how the money pack thing works i wouldve been lost and thanks for repplying to my pms so fast much appriciative Pebs yuo the man
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 02:34:58 PM by toy »

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 05:06:12 PM »
I wanted to say thank you also. I received my Prize Lazy Eye Blueberry, really enjoyed it,. Thanks again!

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 05:23:47 PM »
I saw a post by midknight that said he mailed half last week and going to mail half this week... was in the shoutbox yesterday or Sunday. ..
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 04:35:06 PM »
@ Toy

I never received my prize from Midknight either.
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »
I'mstill waiting too...
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 05:28:34 PM »
Anyone that didn't get their prize from Midknight, pm me. He did say it was being sent out first class this past Saturday or Monday but I will gladly help anyone that did not get a prize. That goes for anyone else that didn't get what they were promised. Any vendor that stiffs members in a contest will not be allowed to participate in any contests or have any.

:passing
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 05:36:06 PM »
I'll give it until Saturday, maybe he bulk mailed them all and they are still in transit.  :flippy:

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 11:24:32 PM »
Anyone that didn't get their prize from Midknight, pm me. He did say it was being sent out first class this past Saturday or Monday but I will gladly help anyone that did not get a prize. That goes for anyone else that didn't get what they were promised. Any vendor that stiffs members in a contest will not be allowed to participate in any contests or have any.

:passing
Pm sent Accid

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2013, 08:31:31 PM »
Got my prize from Midknight today...  :broccoli

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX