Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 870 times)

Blend Master General

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
Apologies
« on: June 09, 2014, 01:35:21 AM »
I am extremely sorry to the couple people that hit me up for their 420 prizes. I had all my supplies stolen from me about 3 days before the contest ended. Assholes even stole my kratom which i bet they think is just another leaf like marshmallow, mullein and damiana. I had to go out of town for my mothers hospital stay that same week and i came back home to find a lot of shit had happened behind the scenes as well. The few options I was left with are not that great and have very undesirable side effects. All this happening at once and the DEA still has synergy going on I decided to kick back for awhile and see how shit plays out.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 02:28:13 AM »
Things happen. It's possible that you could still do something awesome for the prize winners. Even if it isn't blends, maybe there's something else you can do for the good people. I know that if I had won your prizes and I heard this from you, I would have just said "Hey. It's cool. I've had stuff like this happen to me, too. If you have any other ideas for something you could do for me, even if it isn't blend-related, I'm sure I'd think that would be awesome, too!"

I hope that things work out for you soon!
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 07:52:14 PM »
Things happen. It's possible that you could still do something awesome for the prize winners. Even if it isn't blends, maybe there's something else you can do for the good people. I know that if I had won your prizes and I heard this from you, I would have just said "Hey. It's cool. I've had stuff like this happen to me, too. If you have any other ideas for something you could do for me, even if it isn't blend-related, I'm sure I'd think that would be awesome, too!"

I hope that things work out for you soon!

his prizes were covered and he has already been through enough.  :passing-joint:

It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Ozric

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 08:19:23 PM »
Things can happen, I admittedly don't know all the details, but I give ya Kudos for having the courage to come on and make amends bro

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 08:47:52 PM »
Dude I am so sorry for what happend to you brother. I had 5, 000+ stolen from me in 2012 really hurt me. All I was trying to do was feed my family and pay morgage companys and other bills. Shit fucking sucks. Only thing to do is think positive. Those assholes who did you wrong will get screwed in the end! Karma is a bitch!!

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 07:35:30 AM »
That sucks, Good vibes Sent your way BMG

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 09:01:53 AM »
Only thing to do is think positive. Those assholes who did you wrong will get screwed in the end! Karma is a bitch!!

:goodpost

Karma is indeed a bitch. I've seen it time and time again. Those that keep screwing folks over as a lifestyle typically get theirs in the end. It may take a while to happen, but it's usually ugly when it does.

Props to you, BMG, for coming back and letting us know what happened. :horns up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal