Author Topic: what are me and my family gona do  (Read 2746 times)

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: what are me and my family gona do
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 04:47:42 PM »
Dude you ever try selling your plasma? I got a bud who did for many years. They finally quit letting
 him sell anymore when he tested positive for meth. They pay pretty good & you can go by a couple
 times a month, I think.
I use to  donate plasma Jones but I got defured because I was trying to adjust my wate by wearing 2 pears of pants to adjust my wate to get 35.00 instead of the 18.00 and they caught on to me .they disconnected me from the machine and I had to go into the office to talk with one of the nurses .she made me go into the bath room and remove my second pair of pants then she reweight me .that's when I got defured for life .my brothrer got defured for lying about a tattoo that he had  hes defured for life as well

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 05:02:44 PM »
I use to donate twice a weak the money helped out big time

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 05:06:39 PM »
brother I am not sure if you have a Wal-Mart close or not, but they are doing awesome amounts of hiring right now..i scored an under the table shelf stocking job last year. Going to try again next week...

They have incredible benefit packages and even have financial aid officers around to help you out....
so tibs how do ya go about getting paid under the table at wallmart I would love to do something like that on the weekends .I was shocked to hear they paid ya undr the table shit that's what I need brother

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2013, 07:12:40 PM »
toy,

call your pastor at the church and ask for help.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2013, 07:27:19 PM »
brother I am not sure if you have a Wal-Mart close or not, but they are doing awesome amounts of hiring right now..i scored an under the table shelf stocking job last year. Going to try again next week...

They have incredible benefit packages and even have financial aid officers around to help you out....
so tibs how do ya go about getting paid under the table at wallmart I would love to do something like that on the weekends .I was shocked to hear they paid ya undr the table shit that's what I need brother

well this was just a Christmas thing for three weeks building up to Christmas. And I knew the manager....just ask. They wont do anything but say no....and even a on top of the table job there is awesome with benefits and good salary..

and yes like Acid Said a couple of times , Talk to Your Pastor, Tell him what's going on....it is his job to be compassionate....most churches love to help..it makes them look and feel good..

I will tell you a really easy job to get under the table is a bouncer Job at a bar or Strip club. People throw money at you to get in the door. And then throw it at you when you help em into a Taxi. Plus you meet hella cool people. And see boobies if your in a strip club..

boobies are awesome.. :titsout:

and for the ultimate under the table Job Go to your local Home depot or Loews and find the group of day workers and stand out there with em. Last summer I got on with a crew roofing houses for like 2 months straight ..I made hella bank under the table on that one..it was like 15 bux an hour...hot as hell and hard work..but damn that was huge cash for me..

everyone wants metal roofs now so I am no longer needed..lol

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2013, 08:07:01 PM »
toy,

call your pastor at the church and ask for help.
well Accid I don't think im gona have to do that now .seems like there are so many of you here willing to help my family and I out god bless you all .this morning I was so depressed but  now my mind is at ease thanks to all of you especially Ozrick ,Jones,avoca,& Simonsays you are truly life savors .thanks for all the help but if any one else wants to give a helping hand im gona have to turn them away I believe we should be all squared away now .love all you guys each and every one of you .the wife said thanks as well . :) ;D :biggrin

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »
wow, thats terrific. what a bunch of caring folks.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2013, 08:19:23 PM »
Awesome. That is why we are a family.

:horns up

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2013, 08:43:51 PM »
Awesome. That is why we are a family.

:horns up
hell yes tibs thanks for all that info man I really apiciate it

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2013, 08:44:45 PM »
wow, thats terrific. what a bunch of caring folks.
gona have to pay it forward Accid yuoever see that movie

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 09:27:53 PM »
Wow. That's awesome. All of you who helped Toy kick major ass!

Congrats on the help from some caring people, man! :D
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2013, 10:13:21 PM »
Wow. That's awesome. All of you who helped Toy kick major ass!

Congrats on the help from some caring people, man! :D
tell me about it r2d3 wasn't exspecting so many people to help us out man some really down to earth people here Im telling ya

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2013, 11:57:13 AM »
hey guys my wife wants me to relay a measage back to you  she  said  thank you every one that helped our family .That now we no for sure that we are going to celibrate thanks giving she says that we weren't sure that we were even gona have a place to celibrate thanks giving .She also says there are actually still really good people out there and god bless each and every one of you for all the support that you all gave to us .now she know s that this place is more than just people talking about getting high and that she feels really  bad for allways getting on my but for coming here so much that I wont ever gain a thing from coming to a sight like this .I ve been telling her for a long time that there are really nice down to earth people on this forum and that I don't just come here to talk about getting high and now she finaly beleves me  ;D here s a big thank you kis from mrs. Toy  :lips:

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2013, 02:08:30 PM »
How I look at it is I am thankful for the opportunity to help. Glad to hear yall r keeping your spirits up. Keep your hearts warm and you will have gained the world. Props and best of luck
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2013, 07:25:37 PM »
thanks a lot Avoca. much appreciated man
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:53:55 PM by AciD »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal