Author Topic: Who likes Magic Mushrooms or Would Like to Try Them?  (Read 4873 times)

DJ-D-Phunk

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
Re: Who likes Magic Mushrooms or Would Like to Try Them?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »
I fuckin LOVE SHROOOOOMS~!~!~!~!~!

If there is a way to acquire them I am all about it, here in my part of town they are far and few between

JD4550

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 09:15:32 PM »
Yup. Love me some shrooms even though they give me an upset stomach during the comeup. Shrooms around here have slowly been fading tho...

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 10:15:41 PM »
 :beers: :beers:

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 10:50:59 AM »
Always wanted to try them...
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 07:50:47 PM »
I had some Golden teacher  recently that was the best experience of my life..2 grams..

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 10:29:36 PM »
If anyone has any questions about Psilo mushrooms or growing "legal edible mushrooms" feel free to contact me.
I no longer do so, but I can answer probably any question you might have. Feel free, holla' at me.
I frequented the shroomery ALOT for a long long time...

OK I have high blood pressure & my BP is currently being regulated with meds. If I take shrooms I'm afraid my BP
will rise and that is likely a bad idea for me now. I blew off doing shrooms the other weekend cause it just seems like
it would be wrong to take medicine for my BP & take shrooms too--What say You?

Just take a small amount at first, 1.5 or so, and keep some benzo's or 'tiz around just in case. Just enjoy it and don't freak yourself out. You should be fine, I have problems with high blood pressure too, just not as bad that Im on meds for it yet. Definitely safer for you than nbo*e's or anything else with your blood pressure. Although those are fun too  :P

Thanks W1zard, I'll give it a try

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 11:36:59 PM »
I want to try some Magic Mushrooms. I actually have tried them twice!
Once in 1989 and then once again I think in 2004.

Loved them ! They were great, wish I could get some ! Cause If I had them I would use them!

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 02:49:22 PM »
I had some Golden teacher  recently that was the best experience of my life..2 grams..
Golden teacher was a wonderful trip.
Love my fungi   :biggrin
Tried mostly cubensis off the street.. It's been about 10-12 times, can't remember all the different genus I experimented with.
Anyways though, I moved far away from my last home and can no longer source cubensis or any varieties  :-\ I was eating mushrooms before I ever tried LSD.

It is an enlightening, different, kind of psychedelic expenrience. I enjoy it more than I do with any other tryptamine i've tried (LSA, LSD, a few different RCs)
I'd love to relive a breakthrough experience again. Very down to earth... Anyone met a mushroom entity?  :bakedmonkey:
As Mckenna said, there's nothing like a 5 gram mushroom trip in silent darkness..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:10:01 PM by synester »
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 11:12:28 PM »
I only tried them twice but they are amazing! I wish I had a connect here but all the douch bag dealers charge upwards of $15-$20/GRAM. I can't afford that shit, I am more tollerant to psychedelics than a lot of my friends so I need an 1/8 at least (unless they are good lol).

the first time I tried shrooms I ate an 1/8, the second time 3.85g :D I have to eat more than my friends to get good visuals :(

I like psychedelics in general but I haven't felt any kind of lasting positive thinking change or religious experience that are commonly reported with psychedelics either. maybe I just need to up the dose
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:15:22 PM by Dashneo »

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 12:18:38 PM »
I live in MN and that's the prices I gotta pay. I'm guessing you're way up in the northern US too

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 05:50:40 PM »
Had some really great times with stumps!!! They come around from time to time. Typically 50 a 1/8th and $200 a zip up by me anyhow>??
that sounds kinda high. Maybe I'm use to the prices at the festivals I go to.  Some very generous hippys. How risky is it to get some shipped?

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 06:15:09 PM »
Had some really great times with stumps!!! They come around from time to time. Typically 50 a 1/8th and $200 a zip up by me anyhow>??
that sounds kinda high. Maybe I'm use to the prices at the festivals I go to.  Some very generous hippys. How risky is it to get some shipped?

Don't see any problems with it at all, really. I'm sure dogs CAN be trained to smell them, but hardly likely that many are trained for this.
Let's just hope they don't have any truffle hogs at sorting facilities.

Also, BIGWANGINYOTHANGâ„¢ is interested as well in these wonderful "things".

:banana:

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »

Don't see any problems with it at all, really. I'm sure dogs CAN be trained to smell them, but hardly likely that many are trained for this.
Let's just hope they don't have any truffle hogs at sorting facilities.

Also, BIGWANGINYOTHANGâ„¢ is interested as well in these wonderful "things".

:banana:
I'm intrested too just 50 an eigthth seems a little too much for me. I'm use to getting them cheap at festivals

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 07:03:52 PM »
I'm interested too just 50 an eighth seems a little too much for me. I'm use to getting them cheap at festivals

no worries dude. I have something in the works for all interested parties. Just not gonna say it all here. Stay tuned, you are in good hands.  :titsout:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 07:46:02 PM »
 :goodpost

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal